Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Should i buy Pato for 59 Millions ? Im Man Utd start of a third season and i would sell Valencia for 18.5 Millions?:S

Arsenal
Budget = 17M£ / 20M€
Patch 10.3

I guy's ! I'm french so sorry for my bad english !

I play online with a friend, we are at the second season. I won Premier League, Cup and Champion's League Semi-Finals in the first one.

Now, I don't know who I should buy/sell to increase my team performance in Champion's League.

My team:

Lloris / Clichy - Chiellini - Bruno Alves - Sagna / De Rossi - Fabregas / Arshavin - Gourcuff - Hazard / Aguero

Substitutes:

Fabianski - Mannone / Gibbs - Wilson - Gallas - Bonnart / Song - Sissokho - Ramsey / Nasri - Wilshere - Kakuta / Van Persie - Briand

Can you give me some ideas ? Out ? In ?

Thanks a lot guys ;)

Sell Gallas and Mannone. Is Briand any good?

I need a good central midfielder to play alongside my two attacking midfielders. I have around 60-70mil. I'm halfway through my first season; is Xavi good enough or is he too old to be a good long-term investment?
Also, should I sell Tevez and/or Bellamy? Tevez has only scored 10 in 23 games whilst Adebayor has scored 26 in 24 and Villa has scored 20 in 22.

Sell Bellamy. Don't go for Xavi. Better go for Fabregas. If not try Moutinho/Vukcevic.

Should i buy Pato for 59 Millions ? Im Man Utd start of a third season and i would sell Valencia for 18.5 Millions?:S

If you think it's worth it, then just go ahead.

Ac. Milan 2nd season, need a good back up for pato as huntelaar couldn't not fill the gap pato left when injured. A right winger, got Kießling, but anyone better? a good cb and rb and a good young ball winner cm.

Try sturridge... Pretty gud... Put him as poacher-attack... **** very cheap and worth much much more dan dat.... Play him regularly and he bcums a world class forward... Can play both as a striker and attacking mid left.....

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

U bttr go fr Edin Dzeko.... Hez cheaper dan pato, bttr in air, gud stamina, gud fitness and givs a return of bout 24 goals fr my chelsea each season.... Valencia is ****... Bttr sell him and get ninis or navas....

Need a keeper for my united team any suggestions tried Akinfeev but tey won't budge from there £30 proposal.

Silvu Lung jnr,
Rene Adler
Manuel Neuer
Hugo Lloris
Steve Mandana

----------------------------
Soz but thats all i can think off @t the moment !!!!! :)

Team: Manchester United
Budget: £74 Million
Patch: 10.3

Like to play attacking football, looking for players that will get me loads of goals, not old players though.

Also looking to sell Berbatov and Owen, how much should I offer them out for? I don't want any clubs offering to loan them.

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy David Villa, whats the cheapest I can get him for? Bought him once for £58,000,000

Edin Dzeko. Scores sooooo many and is cheaper then villa

Team: Arsenal
Budget: 16.38 Million :/
Patch:10.3

Would like to play good attacking football without conceding too much at the back. Just bought Mathias Jorgensen. Could recommend a few more good back four players. My budget maybe be low at the moment but the chairmen moght inject some more money.

Thanks

Last edited:
i was playing with Man City .. and in 2013 year .. check this photo http://www.fileshare.ro/4369526296.2 ;)
;)

Newcastle at the start of my second season. Got 15 mil in the bank and Im looking for a good AM and a prolific striker.

Ive signed Cristaldo and so far not impressed. Ive loaned out Carrol and Lovenkrands left. Not long left in the transfer window so I need someone quick.

Heres my lineup:

Harper

R.Taylor----S.Taylor----Colocinni----Enrique

Barton

Routledge--------------------------Gutierrez

Topp----Nolan

Cristaldo​

Right, shoot (no pun intended) Who do I sign!?​

Need a lb for west ham first season, budget 3 million?

Dodo.

Newcastle at the start of my second season. Got 15 mil in the bank and Im looking for a good AM and a prolific striker.

Ive signed Cristaldo and so far not impressed. Ive loaned out Carrol and Lovenkrands left. Not long left in the transfer window so I need someone quick.

Heres my lineup:

Harper

R.Taylor----S.Taylor----Colocinni----Enrique

Barton

Routledge--------------------------Gutierrez

Topp----Nolan

Cristaldo​

Right, shoot (no pun intended) Who do I sign!?​

AM - Radja Nainggolan, Dudu,
ST - Kadlec, Lacina Traore

just started managing middlesbrough. i need a GK, LM, and FW. i have 2.6 mill and also who can i sell to get more money.

I am southampton and need a replacement for morgan shcneiderlin because he is going to lazio at the end of the season.

ahh yeh but im spending all of it on maicon :L and no way am i selling owen or berba they are integral in my team will try to get rid off nani thanks :)
I brought maicon for 15m and monthly installments of 15m for 48 months. Monthly installments are the best ways to buy expensive players quickly without wasting the entire transfer fund.

Team: Arsenal
Budget: 16.38 Million :/
Patch:10.3

Would like to play good attacking football without conceding too much at the back. Just bought Mathias Jorgensen. Could recommend a few more good back four players. My budget maybe be low at the moment but the chairmen moght inject some more money.

Thanks

Buy
1)neven subotic (cb)
2)diego renan (lb)
3)cristian zapata or sakho(cb)
3)andreas beck(rb)
Your team will become unbeatable...
And please sell almunia he's a *****....
Buy rene adler comes for around 14million....

Hi, ive just started a season with bordeaux, i have sold gouffran and wendel and have raised 13m, i am looking for a centre midfielder with good passing and likes to get forward, also a forward to play as 'poacher' alongside chamakh. Cheers in advance :)

Back