Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Hi, ive just started a season with bordeaux, i have sold gouffran and wendel and have raised 13m, i am looking for a centre midfielder with good passing and likes to get forward, also a forward to play as 'poacher' alongside chamakh. Cheers in advance :)

Well to be fair mate you could have raised £17 - £24/26 Million for Gourcuff EASILY lol and not sure how good Wendel is on this years FM.

Errm try Anderson on loan ? (Man United) and you could try Ronaldo (Brazil).

So i just received an £7.75 i think offer for Tosic Accept ?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Buy
1)neven subotic (cb)
2)diego renan (lb)
3)cristian zapata or sakho(cb)
3)andreas beck(rb)
Your team will become unbeatable...
And please sell almunia he's a *****....
Buy rene adler comes for around 14million....

Agree ive heard that Renan is decent and id get zapata to partner the belgium defender cant remember his name

i am arsenal in 11/12 season. this is my team
------------enke--------------
sagna--djourou--subotic--insua
-------fabregas--toulalan-----
sanchez-------------------di maria
----------rvp---dzeko---------
subs:walcott, lung jr, ramsey, moussa sissoko, eduardo salvio, diego renan, vermaelen
how can i improve this team?

Well to be fair mate you could have raised £17 - £24/26 Million for Gourcuff EASILY lol and not sure how good Wendel is on this years FM.

Errm try Anderson on loan ? (Man United) and you could try Ronaldo (Brazil).

So i just received an £7.75 i think offer for Tosic Accept ?

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Agree ive heard that Renan is decent and id get zapata to partner the belgium defender cant remember his name

Vermaelen???

hey im using man city, 1st season, and my team is:
---------------------given-------------------
sagna-----mexes----lescott-----bridge
----------barry(cm-def)--Ireland(box2box)
maxi rodriguez--riquelme--robinho
-----------adebayor-----------------------
with bench: Taylor, petrov, toure, swp, de jong, kompany, santa-cruz
I bought riquelme in 1st transfer season but he has been really poor (6 avg rating) and need a replacement, I got buonanotte for 2.5 mil coming in january but i dunno if he is a good enough playmaker. I have roughly 15 mil to spend, any suggestions? either that or give riquelme more time and buy a replacement for bridge?
p.s tevez has a major injury (6 months or so) =(

need a dm budget 20m

veloso for like 12mil
moussa sissoko gets very good in 2-3 seasons
Isla from udinese, plays well as CM and RB as well as DM
Kacar
Flamini sometimes you can get for 20 mil also
angelo palombo from sampdoria is also good but isnt as young as others, I found him good at arsenal first few seasons coz young squad

Last edited:
I bought riquelme in 1st transfer season but he has been really poor (6 avg rating) and need a replacement, I got buonanotte for 2.5 mil coming in january but i dunno if he is a good enough playmaker. I have roughly 15 mil to spend, any suggestions? either that or give riquelme more time and buy a replacement for bridge?

IF YOU ARE NOT ON PATCH 10.3
Sergio Canales - Great prospect for the future but can go straight into that team and succeed.

IF YOU ARE ON PATCH 10.3:
Matias Fernandez of Sporting Lisbon

IF YOU ARE NOT ON PATCH 10.3
Sergio Canales - Great prospect for the future but can go straight into that team and succeed.

IF YOU ARE ON PATCH 10.3:
Matias Fernandez of Sporting Lisbon

Canales went to Liverpool already, looked at matias fernandez, looks very good attribute wise, I'll give riquelme until january to see if he slots in better, otherwise fernandez looks a goer, thanks =)

Try javier pastore....
He is very good....

Back