Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Starting a season with Wolves Patch 10.3, have 6 million and would like an influential CM to play next to that Milejas or however you spell it. Any hints? Just a 4-4-2 formation.

Well to be fair mate you could have raised £17 - £24/26 Million for Gourcuff EASILY lol and not sure how good Wendel is on this years FM.

Errm try Anderson on loan ? (Man United) and you could try Ronaldo (Brazil).

So i just received an £7.75 i think offer for Tosic Accept ?
Fair point, but gourcuff is my best player, i would not like to let him go, anderson wont come. any other ideas for cm (to play as advanced playmaker)

Starting a season with Wolves Patch 10.3, have 6 million and would like an influential CM to play next to that Milejas or however you spell it. Any hints? Just a 4-4-2 formation.

Aron Gunnarsson or Vadis Odjidja.

Fair point, but gourcuff is my best player, i would not like to let him go, anderson wont come. any other ideas for cm (to play as advanced playmaker)
update i now have 17m for a centre mid how liks to get forward :D any ideas?

Has anyone ever signed Tomas Necid, Czech Republic, 19, CSKA Moscow Forward? He's great for me as a target man in the Premier league for Wolves.

I am Currently Newcastle is first season
my assisant says my strike force could do with some better players
I play 433

currenty strikers

lovenkrands 29
djalo 23
alibec 19
Baracar 16
Carroll 21
Destro 18
Macheda 18 loan

I have a small budget around 2 million but trying to sell ryan taylor, **** and and routledge

Last edited:
Hi, I;m 1st season with Valencia, and I know that it's still early to look for potential goal machine like Villa, but I wan't to be prepared. My friend told me about Neymar, and he looks decent, but Santos(I think) want 27 millions for him :( Can someone recommend me who should I sign up? I have 30 millions currently.

Aaaand, potential world-class central defender if it's possible (not Sakho... they won't sell him for anything bellow 32 millions. Thanks :)

Team: Tottenham
Budget: 33M
GK: Gomes, Smithies
RB: Corluka, Walker
LB: Insua, Bale
CB: Sakho, Kjaer, Naldo, Bassong
CM: Modric, Hamsik, Kranjcar, Palacios
AMR: Sanchez
AML: Jovetic, Young
ST: Dzeko, Chamakh, Crouch

Dont really need anyone but with 30M to spend what can a do :D.

PS: Lennon is on a 5M buy back clause . . . thought he could play with the barca squad for a couple of years

recently got Millwall promoted and in need of some players any position really only got 5k for some reason the board are being tight :(

any positions will doo please guys

thanks in advance.

Real Madrid came in with a £4.9 M bid plus 500 k after 1 appearance but i negotiated it to 8.5 plus 500k after 1 game worth that or more ? and they accepted the proposal btw

Hello

playing stoke 10.3 patch

Have about 8 mil

looking for some guys in the back and atleast one Striker

Celso Borges??

Freddy Montero?

Hi, I;m 1st season with Valencia, and I know that it's still early to look for potential goal machine like Villa, but I wan't to be prepared. My friend told me about Neymar, and he looks decent, but Santos(I think) want 27 millions for him :( Can someone recommend me who should I sign up? I have 30 millions currently.

Aaaand, potential world-class central defender if it's possible (not Sakho... they won't sell him for anything bellow 32 millions. Thanks :)

I would go for Neymar im brazils manager and he scored on his debut from left wing :P mite be down to my tactic though :P

You could always try searching through regens that are quality from the start of the game i tend to look and im likely to find a decent player at least one :P

Team: Tottenham
Budget: 33M
GK: Gomes, Smithies
RB: Corluka, Walker
LB: Insua, Bale
CB: Sakho, Kjaer, Naldo, Bassong
CM: Modric, Hamsik, Kranjcar, Palacios
AMR: Sanchez
AML: Jovetic, Young
ST: Dzeko, Chamakh, Crouch

Dont really need anyone but with 30M to spend what can a do :D.

PS: Lennon is on a 5M buy back clause . . . thought he could play with the barca squad for a couple of years

I think you need a right mid and one more backup striker. Right mid try Jesus Navas, Thiago Neves or Eduardo Salvio. As for striker i would recommend Lacina Traore or Vaclav Kadlec.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

recently got Millwall promoted and in need of some players any position really only got 5k for some reason the board are being tight :(

any positions will doo please guys

thanks in advance.

Get players on loan is the best solution.

Hello

playing stoke 10.3 patch

Have about 8 mil

looking for some guys in the back and atleast one Striker

Celso Borges??

Freddy Montero?

CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov
LB - Dodo
RB - van Der Wiel
ST - Lacina Traore, Jonathan Cristaldo, Vaclav Kadlec

Hi, I am Parma about to go into my 4th season, and could do with signing a class centre back for preferably under £20m to partner Sakho. I am thinking about Udinese's Felipe, but if anybody has any other suggestions, please.

Also, I probably need to sell one of my strikers, as I have a lot of options in the first team and a great prospect in the U20's. I have had bids of £15.25m for Milevskyi and will probably accept. Here is my squad.

Hi, I am Parma about to go into my 4th season, and could do with signing a class centre back for preferably under £20m to partner Sakho. I am thinking about Udinese's Felipe, but if anybody has any other suggestions, please.

Also, I probably need to sell one of my strikers, as I have a lot of options in the first team and a great prospect in the U20's. I have had bids of £15.25m for Milevskyi and will probably accept. Here is my squad.

Could you post up your best 11 in the tactic screen please then i can see what i can do XD

Well i would say look into Jonny Evans for Centre Back and if you can afford try Aguero for forward if you do decide to sell Milevski XD

I found amazing regen CB:

6davidbarclay.png

I think I'd pay a lot for him, looks worth it. The question is, who should I get rid of? I have amazing Sakho, great Muniesa (recently got him for 1,2 million, best deal ever :D) and Nordtveit - I like him and I wouldn't like to sell him. But I thought maybe I should sell Clichy, as he's getting old and just play Muniesa at LB? He's quick, creative, I think he would do great there. Also he's left-footed, don't have a right leg at all :D Would make a good left-back :D So what do you think, is that a good idea? Just in case - my backup LBs are Marco Motta and Kieran Gibbs. Also Sakho can play as left-back of course.

My Current Portsmouth Team (During the summer of my secon season):

GK: Alex Smithies
RB: Ricardo Rocha
LB: Nadir Belhadj
CB: Steve Finnan
CB: Hermann Hreidarsson
CM: Michael Brown
CM: Marco Verratti
AMR: Georginio Wijnaldum
AML: Giles Barnes
ST: Simon ***
ST: Andy Carroll

I really could do with a different Right Midfielder because I'm getting bombarded with decent offers for Wijnaldum and don't think I'll keep him for much longer with the likes of Fulham, Man. City and Lennes all having made offers. I am also looking at getting a better central midfielder than Brown who has been disappointing in my 3 pre-season games thus far (against Rochdale, Colchester and Genoa).

I have also considered a different Left Winger because Barnes dosen't seem to cope with better right backs, a better Right Back than Rocha and a better centre back than Hreidarsson.

My current transfer budget is £14 Million by the way, after selling some dead wood and flogging Papa Bouba Diop to Everton.

Back