CM - Adrien, Gunnarsson, Radja Nainggolan
RB - van Der Wiel, Corchia, Loic Nestor
CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy kryvtsov

RM - Eduardo Salvio
LM - Zezinho, David Alaba
CM - Adrien, Gunnarsson, Radja Nainggolan
RB - van Der Wiel, Corchia, Loic Nestor
CB - Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy kryvtsov

Will get either Corchia or van Der Wiel for Right Back, Jorgensen for Centre Back and Gunnarsson for Midfield. Don't know if I am going to drop or sell Barnes now though because of his sterling performance in my first game of the season against Blackburn - he got a first and second half rating of 8 and a good goal, so i may persevere with him for a little while - it really depends how he performs against the likes of Sagna etc.

Thanks.

I got Gunnarsson and Corchia, both have done well in the they've played - Gunnarsson seems a very, very good prospect for the future and he seems to be pushing Veratti out the team after a few good performances for Brown. But I can't get any centre backs; however, I have decided I'd rather have some experience at the centre back position now, due to lacking much elsewhere, and it'll replace the experience I'll lose selling Hreidarsson.

Any ideas for a solid centre back with experience, preferably under £5-7 Million (if they are above 7, but only by 1 Million or so, I can exchange somebody, too).

Trust me mate. Jorgensen is class and can break into the first team easily.
If you want exp CB i guess you may try both Berezutskiy at CSKA Moscow or check out your transfer list as well (H)

I'm going into my fourth year with West Brom, having just finished in 6th place. I've got about 14 million to spend, and would like a right back, a left back, defensive midfielder and maybe another striker.

GK: Carson, Silviu Lung Jr
RB: Zuiverloon, Femenia
LB: Mattock
CB: Olsson, Ridgewell, Krystov, Muniesa
DM: Gibson, Dorrans
RW: Femenia, Weiss, Osman
LW: Brunt, Petrov
AMC: Canales
FW: Miller, Jo, Ilan, Chris Wood

I'm considering selling Dorrans, as he doesn't seem good enough to get in the squad. Also selling Simon *** for about 5 mil hopefully. Any help would be great!

EDIT: Steven Defour just accepted a deal for 8.25mil with clauses

RB - Opare, van der Wiel
LB - Dodo
DM - Gunnarsson
ST - Dentinho, Kadlec

i'm arsenal in 2012 and i am thinking about selling clichy because his form hasn't been that good

any ideas . I need a left back that can get assists too

and who are top quality right backs in 2012

cheers

Thanks, I've got Defour now, and have just gone for Opare. Hopefully that will come off. However all the other ones are way too expensive for me, and would take up the whole budget. Might have to sell some players first

Thanks, I've got Defour now, and have just gone for Opare. Hopefully that will come off. However all the other ones are way too expensive for me, and would take up the whole budget. Might have to sell some players first

Try jeremy helan/forren for left back.

Trust me mate. Jorgensen is class and can break into the first team easily.
If you want exp CB i guess you may try both Berezutskiy at CSKA Moscow or check out your transfer list as well (H)

Okay, I'll go for Jorgensen, but will try and get in Berezutskiy too for that added experience on the bench. Thanks mate :)

Try jeremy helan/forren for left back.
Nice one, thanks. Found a really good regen, as I only need someone to act as cover. Forren is at United though now, so I don't have a chance.

Bought Sturridge, Obasi, Opare, Defour so far. I'm now looking for an attacking midfielder with 2.3mil to spend. What do you think of Freddy Adu? Any good?

Any1 know any basque players.

Playing as Bilbao and have a 5.75mil budget, Good basque players needed

Playing as Arsenal in the 2010/11 Season, came second in the first season but i won the champions league. I have 96m to spend
Playing a modified 4-4-2
Heres my line up :

GK: Almunia
RB: Sagna
LB: Clichy
CB: Vermaelen
CB: Thiago Silva
CM: Fabregas
CM: Song
CM: Nasri
AMR: Walcott
ST: R.V.P
ST: Arshavin

please keep as realistic as possible

Playing as Arsenal in the 2010/11 Season, came second in the first season but i won the champions league. I have 96m to spend
Playing a modified 4-4-2
Heres my line up :

GK: Almunia
RB: Sagna
LB: Clichy
CB: Vermaelen
CB: Thiago Silva
CM: Fabregas
CM: Song
CM: Nasri
AMR: Walcott
ST: R.V.P
ST: Arshavin

please keep as realistic as possible

Sell; Alumnia and Maybe a CM Song or Nasri
Buy; Alder and Gourcuff//Hamsik

Okay, I'll go for Jorgensen, but will try and get in Berezutskiy too for that added experience on the bench. Thanks mate :)

No prob mate! Glad to help (H)

Nice one, thanks. Found a really good regen, as I only need someone to act as cover. Forren is at United though now, so I don't have a chance.

Bought Sturridge, Obasi, Opare, Defour so far. I'm now looking for an attacking midfielder with 2.3mil to spend. What do you think of Freddy Adu? Any good?

Hmm i've never tried Adu before so i'm not really sure. If you got a good bargain then why not. I would recommed Radja Nainggolan for an att mid (H)

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Daniel Aquino, Kiko Fermenia

Check the transfer list as well.

Daniel Aquino, Kiko Fermenia

Check the transfer list as well.

Aquino is not a Basque, and I don't think Kiko Femenia is a Basque, too.

I recommend Mikel San Jose (CB).
Bilbao made me mad of their intention to get him in my game :@.

Coming up to January first season as Boro. Doing pretty well, top and playing pretty well. My current squad:

GK Westwood

LB Grounds
CB Wheater
CB Kryvtsov
RB Hoyte

LM Poulsen
DM Robson
AM O'Neil
RM Emnes

ST McDonald
ST Traore

SUBS

1. Coyne 2. Pogatetz 3. McMahon 4. Williams 5. Flood 6. Fleck (loan) 7. Lita

My reserves include Steele, Hines, Helan, Cathcart (loan), Norton (loan), Bennett (out on loan), Basham (loan), Franks, Sergi, Walker, Smallwood (out on loan), Miller, Killen.

Also for next season I'll have Taylor (out injured for this season), Mido and Digard (both on loan and unable to recall them).

I have £2m already and have agreed deals for Pogatetz (£1m) and Killen (£100k) both of whom would have been out of contract at the end of the season. Was considering trying to get a few hundred k for Coyne and signing Smithies. Need a young CB (was thinking Spence?), maybe a LB plus overall improvement of the squad, baring in mind I should be in the Prem next season. Any suggestions would be great :)

Last edited:
Back