Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Ok I´m looking for a good central defender. Right now I´ve got Otamendi, Kryvtsov and Nordtveit and a young regen. But I need another one preferably someone in Otamendis class.

And I´m thinkin about buying Ibrahim Affelay from PSV since he wants to move to a bigger club and he´s been on my shortlist for years.

Ok I´m looking for a good central defender. Right now I´ve got Otamendi, Kryvtsov and Nordtveit and a young regen. But I need another one preferably someone in Otamendis class.

And I´m thinkin about buying Ibrahim Affelay from PSV since he wants to move to a bigger club and he´s been on my shortlist for years.

u shud buy simon kjaer i signed him for arsenal and he was a rock in defence gets goals too

u shud buy simon kjaer i signed him for arsenal and he was a rock in defence gets goals too
Yeah beleive me I´ve tried to. But I waent as far as 35million Euros and they still won´t accept my offer.

Even if I have room to give a little bit more I´m not sure I want to blow all of my transferbudget on just one player.

Or do you think he´s worth it?

How about Ryan Shawcross? I think he is solid on FM and real life, I wish Utd kept him.... *sigh*

Yeah I´ve got my eyes on him too and bidding right now actually. But I think they will ask for too much Im afraid.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I´m right now bidding for Neven.Subotic, Sokratis Papastathopoulos(hmm easy name), Mathias Jörgensen, Gojko Kacar and Ryan Shawcross.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Okey the bids for the Sokratis and Neven are accepted. Subotic is the most expensive with a price of 37,8 million Euros and Sokratis costs 29,5million Euros.

Who should I pick?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

They´ve played 24/25 international caps they are both born 1988 and they´ve got an average that´s pretty much the same the last 3 seasons. The big difference is in the heading and speed. Subotic is 10cm higher and better in heading but Sokratis is faster than Subotic and was made the second best defender in oll of Serie A last season.

Ok..in continuation of my question which i posted in a new thread by mistake (Because i am new here :P)

I have a weird dilemma.

Liverpool Management has given me 245 Million as a budget for this transfer season.

My current first team includes -
Attackers : Torres, Balotelli, Chamakh, William Thompson,
Mid fielders: Gerrard, Kaka, Gourcuff, David Alaba, Kriviets, Pedro Leon, James Milner, Maschrano, Zabaleta,
Defenders : Gareth Bale, Curtis Davis, Leo, Robert Huth, Darijo Srna, Joe Mattock, Vincent Company, and 1-2 great talents from reserves. (like Jason Johnson and Ian Sorenson)
GKS : Lloris, Carizzo, Renan

My question is .... how to spend 245 million more now?
My mind says don't spend it but its too tempting..

----------
This is 2014 now.

I am going for replacements of Gerrard and Kaka. Torres is still good.. so can think of replacing him next year.

Budget 245 Million so no problem there.

I am thinking of Fabregas and Some one who can pay at all 6 Midfield positions.

Suggest me some big name.

Ok..in continuation of my question which i posted in a new thread by mistake (Because i am new here :P)

I have a weird dilemma.

Liverpool Management has given me 245 Million as a budget for this transfer season.

Mid fielders: Gerrard, Kaka, Gourcuff, David Alaba, Kriviets, Pedro Leon, James Milner, Maschrano, Zabaleta,
Defenders : Gareth Bale, Curtis Davis, Leo, Robert Huth, Darijo Srna, Joe Mattock, Vincent Company, and 1-2 great talents from reserves. (like Jason Johnson and Ian Sorenson)

----------
This is 2014 now.

I am going for replacements of Gerrard and Kaka. Torres is still good.. so can think of replacing him next year.

1. Why do you have robert huth(if its the ex boro player and current stoke player) id sell and get the likes of Sakho unless some how hes got immense
2. id go for fabregas and maybe look for a awesome regen aswell or try hamsik

I have a weird dilemma.

----------
This is 2014 now.

Well in your defense you´ve got Kompany and Robert Huth, sell them!

And buy someone like Subotic, Sakho or Zapata.

You could buy a top midfielder like Kroos, Dzagoev or Angel Dí Maria.

My first eleven is

GK- Manuel Almunia
RB- Sagna
CB- Hummels
CB- Vermaelen
LB- Clichy
RM- Balotelli/Govou
LM- Arshavin
CM- Fabregas
CM- Song
ST- Tafer
ST Bendtner

Back up

Gk- Kolev really tryng to sign ustari or ochoa
RB- Boenisch
LB- Gibbs
CB- Wilson
CB- Gallas

RM- Blaszczykowski
CM- Denilson
CM- Ramsey
LM- Walcott

ST- Van Persie
ST- Eduardo

Who should i sign and how can i improve that team

My first eleven is

GK- Manuel Almunia
RB- Sagna
CB- Hummels
CB- Vermaelen
LB- Clichy
RM- Balotelli/Govou
LM- Arshavin
CM- Fabregas
CM- Song
ST- Tafer
ST Bendtner

Back up

Gk- Kolev really tryng to sign ustari or ochoa
RB- Boenisch
LB- Gibbs
CB- Wilson
CB- Gallas

RM- Blaszczykowski
CM- Denilson
CM- Ramsey
LM- Walcott

ST- Van Persie
ST- Eduardo

Who should i sign and how can i improve that team
Get rid of Song and get Veloso if you can afford him. and maybe you should think about making Ramsey your first choice right now instead of Song.

Sell Eduardo and Denilson and buy Dazgoev, Kroos or maybe Rafael Van der Vaart.

Hey, I am currently in my 4th season in charge of Reading FC

Play a 3 5 2

Have 38mil to spend

First 11

GK: Federici
Defenders: Marcellis, Spence, Pearce
Mid: Assulin, Yebda, Gosling, Bale, Alex Teixeria
FW: Necid, Lukkaku

I think a new goalkeeper is needed and probably a striker. Any reccomendations, as the obvious like akinfeev and loris won't come cheap in the 4th season,

hulk from fcporto he is a stronger stricker

wat play him as

thanks for advice

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Get rid of Song and get Veloso if you can afford him. and maybe you should think about making Ramsey your first choice right now instead of Song.

Sell Eduardo and Denilson and buy Dazgoev, Kroos or maybe Rafael Van der Vaart.

i would like a ball winning midfielder

wat play him as

thanks for advice

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

i would like a ball winning midfielder
Then get Miguel Veloso or Moussa Sissoko, when it comes to ball-winners I think Veloso is the best in the game.
Or maybe the brazilian Sandro from Internacional

Last edited:
Was thinking of buying Ross Jenkins of Watford for 1 million. I am Currently Notts County in league 1 in my 2nd season and i wanted to know whether he turns out a wonderkid ?

any more experience ones

Play Alex Song as an Anchorman in the DM position. Trust me, your defence will tighten up a lot. Then you can put 2 CMs and choose wether you want 2 wide CMs like LM and RM, or play AM and 3 STs.

Personally I think with Arshavin its best to play him in an advanced midfield position or even forward, he makes a DANGEROUS inside forward/advanced playmaker

I am Spurs, Jan 2011, need a good CB to play along side Mr.Sakho, am absolutly conceding loads, I have 18m and i'm going to sell bassong (transfer request)

Thanks in advance :D

I am Spurs, Jan 2011, need a good CB to play along side Mr.Sakho, am absolutly conceding loads, I have 18m and i'm going to sell bassong (transfer request)

Thanks in advance :D
Nicolas Otamendi
H.Nordtveit
C.Zapata

Back