Defenders
taylor silvestre colocini wilson otamendi enrique bale aurier

Midfeilders
Gosling rodwell guthrie ramsey (loan) barton verratti

Strikers
Djalo macheda (loan) alibec babacar destro gignac

Doing ok in the prem but struggle against the bigger teams
got bout 35 mill

you seem to have a pretty good squad all in all but id go for a new keeper try getting Alder if you can and sell the older keepers not sure the age of those in the newcastle squad ^^

you seem to have a pretty good squad all in all but id go for a new keeper try getting Alder if you can and sell the older keepers not sure the age of those in the newcastle squad ^^

yeah was thinking of gettin new keeper, adler lol
average age of squad is only 21 atm
if rememeber correct two players over 30 (harper silvestre) colocini and barton 28 then rest team under 25

any young players ???????

Last edited:
Tottenham: 3rd Season .. Need a Quick Left Winger for £15m at Most (H):wub:

Cheers Mate, Di Maria Had Already Signed for United .. So I Choose Zezinho whom My Scouts Had 4* Rating :O:wub:

Heya,
Im Fiorentina in the second season

Hired round Christmas,
i have round 6 mil to spend
Already signed Verratti
Previous manager signed Granero and Metzelder

Need a Goal Scorer and a young defender

Thanks

Kryvtsov, Muniesa and Otamendi are all excellent young defenders!

City starts of at 53M but if you do Challenge for title you get 73M or Title Winner 79M!

Just started as yeovil town :) got 7k to spend , not got a clue what to do with it :S using JP Woody's 3-1-2-1-3 tactic (H)

with arsenal in my 3rd season. have a gud bunch of players with Arshavin and Dzeko the best of em
got dzeko for 9.2 pounds after 1 season. i want a RB, an LB COZ Clichy and Sagna are pathetic. They do well in patches but crumble against the big teams. I have my sights set on Vargas and Richards. Any help is appreciated

Last edited:
vargas, kolarov, de ceglie, sakho(maybe), makonda, monzon, cissokho
srna, mario from villarreal(very good yongster), kiko Femenia(good attacking stats but a little weak at defending), n'koulou, kabore

some of them have already been takn
but will try vargas(barca and manU are intrested)
kolarov is in manU
does sakho come good as a full back? btw how is micah richards from city

sakho is not so attacking as you would expect mate, nevertheless he's better as a center back. im coaching manchester city, and micah richards is in the starting eleven, he is quick, strong, but crossing isnt one of he's qualities .
you will pay good money € for vargas if he decides to go to you. what about bale, ekotto, Corchia, Fucile(very complete full back, both sides), schwab from leverkusen , you also have kadlec

Back