Who Should I Buy/Sell?

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
Ok here is my problem. I want to buy Iker Munian and Alan Dzagoev for my team but then I´d have to sell a few of the ones I´ve got now.

My current strikers are M.Chamakh, V.Love, Y.Sanogo and 2 very talented youngsters behind them. So I need to sell at least one of them and I´m leaning towards selling Love and maybe even Sanogo since he hasn´t progressed the way I thought he would.

And in the midfield I´ve got (at least) 3 AM L and that´s one or two too many so I need to sell either Zoran Tosic or Salomon Kalou but they´ve both been really good.

What do you think I should do? Help me.

Arsenal on 10.3 looking to sell some players to add more to the £25m transfer money.
Currently playing a 4-5-1 so Clichy + Sagna have to stay.

Arsenal on 10.3 looking to sell some players to add more to the £25m transfer money.
Currently playing a 4-5-1 so Clichy + Sagna have to stay.

Sell Bendtner, Walcott (buy back clause), Diaby, Denilson. They usually won't play a match unless you have tons of injuries (except maybe Walcott) and can get you between 5-10 mil each

Playing as Newcastle and going into third season, managed to come 4th in the Premiership last year and looking to cement my position there. I have around £30m to play with, plus sales of Smith, Barton and Xisco.

Looking for a CM to partner Rodwell (Addison will move back to CB in place of Mancienne)
Possibly a new RAM (De Gennaro isn't doing it for me, Pancrate is 31)
Maybe a new, hopefully prolific, striker

My squad is below, also have a some good talents in my reserves but they need a couple of years, and trying to get Lukaku to add to them (not out of this £30, got another £6ish for him).

newcastleunited4.png

Playing as Newcastle and going into third season, managed to come 4th in the Premiership last year and looking to cement my position there. I have around £30m to play with, plus sales of Smith, Barton and Xisco.

Looking for a CM to partner Rodwell (Addison will move back to CB in place of Mancienne)
Possibly a new RAM (De Gennaro isn't doing it for me, Pancrate is 31)
Maybe a new, hopefully prolific, striker

My squad is below, also have a some good talents in my reserves but they need a couple of years, and trying to get Lukaku to add to them (not out of this £30, got another £6ish for him).

newcastleunited4.png

try moutinho for cm, krasic for amr and giuseppi rossi for st

Ok here is my problem. I want to buy Iker Munian and Alan Dzagoev for my team but then I´d have to sell a few of the ones I´ve got now.

My current strikers are M.Chamakh, V.Love, Y.Sanogo and 2 very talented youngsters behind them. So I need to sell at least one of them and I´m leaning towards selling Love and maybe even Sanogo since he hasn´t progressed the way I thought he would.

And in the midfield I´ve got (at least) 3 AM L and that´s one or two too many so I need to sell either Zoran Tosic or Salomon Kalou but they´ve both been really good.

What do you think I should do? Help me.

Well since I didn´t get any answer I kjust went along and sold Vagner Love and loaned out Zoran Tosic to portuguese Sporting and Yaya Sanogo to Auxerre.

As Weymouth, second season, £0, any position.... Thanks

I've just won the Championship with West Brom and I'm about to start my 2nd season (Just waiting for the World Cup to end) My Current Starting XI is:

GK: Carson
RB: Opare
LB: Mattock
CB: Olsson
CB: Kryvtsov
ML: Brunt
MR: Sergio Garcia
CM: Jonjo Shelvy
CM: Dorrans
ST: Traore
ST: Kadlec

Is there anyone that you would suggest to strengthen the first XI? Or anyone you'd suggest for back up players? Middlesbrough and Sheff Utd were promoted with me, Birmingham, Blackburn and Burnley got relegated (Was a really weird PL season, Man Utd 7th o.O)

Squad
View attachment 59186

Premier League Table
View attachment 59185

Edit:
I've got about 10M to spend

Last edited:
Hello guys im rollin in fm 10 as arsenal right now the date is 2011 jul 4 right now and i have like 50-60 nmil EUR to spend but i dunno that who should i buy , thats why i need ur help.
Im playing as 4-5-1 my team/subs are:

GK:Akinfeev -DL: clichy/vermalen -DC1:Gallas/senderos - DC2: Fazio - DR: Sagna/eboué
MC1: fabregas/ramsey - MC2: Veloso/song - AML:jovetic/Vukcevic - AMC: Arshavin/nasri - AMR:walcott/barazite - STriker: Van Persie/vela - and i just signed Owen and henry cuz they were free, i won the premier leauge 2 times in a row and in the last season i also won the FA cup, the Leauge cup, and played semi final in CL.
walcott and barazite werent performing well in the last seaoson so i was thinking about an AMR or something , but first i wanna hear your ideas, so thx for em, and soz for my english

GK - One for the future is this french lad called Alphonse Areola. View attachment 59354
DC - Simon kjaer/Kyriakos Papadopoulos - youngster.
MC - Verrati - Hands down
AML - Angel Di Maria AMR - Lennon - You may find it hard if ur arsenal, but one of my best players for years and years. Better/more consistent than walcott by a country mile.
ST - Dzeko/Luis Suarez/Aguero meh there's hundreds.

thx m8, some good names , what do u think about john fleck?
can u make a screenshot for me about him? im in just year 2011

Last edited:
I've just won the Championship with West Brom and I'm about to start my 2nd season (Just waiting for the World Cup to end) My Current Starting XI is:

GK: Carson
RB: Opare
LB: Mattock
CB: Olsson
CB: Kryvtsov
ML: Brunt
MR: Sergio Garcia
CM: Jonjo Shelvy
CM: Dorrans
ST: Traore
ST: Kadlec

Is there anyone that you would suggest to strengthen the first XI? Or anyone you'd suggest for back up players? Middlesbrough and Sheff Utd were promoted with me, Birmingham, Blackburn and Burnley got relegated (Was a really weird PL season, Man Utd 7th o.O)

Squad
View attachment 59186

Premier League Table
View attachment 59185

Edit:
I've got about 10M to spend

I suggest you get a GK, CB and CM.

GK - Luis Guilherme, Itumeleng Khune
CB - Mathias Jorgensen
CM - Aron Gunnarsson

Heya,
Im Fiorentina in the second season

Hired round Christmas,
i have round 6 mil to spend
Already signed Verratti
Previous manager signed Granero and Metzelder

Need a Goal Scorer and a young defender

Thanks

Well in your defense you´ve got Kompany and Robert Huth, sell them!

And buy someone like Subotic, Sakho or Zapata.

You could buy a top midfielder like Kroos, Dzagoev or Angel Dí Maria.

I am stuck with Robert Huth because of "8 players trained by club in england" thing. oO)

Seriously that rule is stopping me from spending big. :(

Hello...I am currently playing with Monpellier and it is pretty cool. Now i just finished my first season and i won Ligue 1(two points from Marseille) and now i ve got 27M to spend...

My team:
GK - Jourdren
DR - Mbiwa / Benkic
DL - ? / Kaoutari
DC - Dalton / Cvijanovic
DC - Spahic / ?
MC - Marveaux / Camacho
MC - Bacinovic / Columb
AMR - Ait Fana / Marquinhos
AML - Belhanda / ?
AMC - Ibricic / Dernis
ST - ? / Montano / Eneramo

- So, i am looking to bring DL, DC, ST and AML ...Has anyone got any suggestions???
Tnx and have fun :)))))

newcastle

Goalkeeper
krul harper smithies

Defenders
taylor silvestre colocini wilson otamendi enrique bale aurier

Midfeilders
Gosling rodwell guthrie ramsey (loan) barton verratti

Strikers
Djalo macheda (loan) alibec babacar destro gignac

Doing ok in the prem but struggle against the bigger teams
got bout 35 mill