• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6K
  • Views Views 817K
i have got scout reports of most of em except schwab and fucile
i managed spurs once so i know that bale and ekkoto are solid not class
bale maybe but not assou-ekoto
who r ur full backs in manCity

wayne bridge/heiko Butscher
Micah richards/pablo zabaleta/ altintop - still wondering if he's good mate, everytime i saw him play for bayern he was playing full back
heiko is a very solid player, if you see the stats, your first thought is to put him as acenter back but he also plays very good as a full back . check him out, and fucile also , and give a shout

Also not forgetting Diego Renan (RB but can play LB as well) and Dodo (LB) (H)

sunderland, jan window of second season. Looking for a striker for around 10mil

tall strong striker = Alex Nimely-Tchuimeni, though hes a bit young.

quick striker = Dentinho, David N'Gog, or Theo Walcott (Walcott might be slightly more then 10mil but hes a great poacher).

sunderland, jan window of second season. Looking for a striker for around 10mil

if you don't mind youngsters, you could always spend it on Neymar, Delfouneso, Lukaku, Kadlec, Yaya Sanogo or Khouma Babacar, whom are all different types of strikers depending on what you need. Alternatively, there's Artem Milevskyi if he goes for 10 mill.

Last edited:
almost drove me to madness thinking about full backs
decided to sign vargas but i am in a race and only 3 days of window left
thanx for help

best young centre half possible for £10m ? (K)

i finished 5th in the premiership first season :D

Last edited:
Which season and what team?

Mathias Jorgensen, Sergiy Kryvtsov
Kyle Bartley and Marc Muniesa (Will turn into good CB)

Just started a new game with Milan, which is going to be my one and only game of FM 2010 for a long time so want to make it a good one.

Any one recommend the most important areas for me to strengthen. I want to play a 4-1-3-2 or 4-3-2-1 formation and my best starting eleven as I can work out is:
GK - Dida or Abbiati - both only average but happy with them for now

DL - Jankulovski
DR - Zambrotta
DC - Nesta
DC - Thiago Silve

DMC - Flamini

MCL - Gattuso
MC - Pirlo
MCR - Beckham

FCL - Huntelaar
FCR - Pato.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - I have approximately £15m to spend on players although probably gonna get another £5m from sales.

Thinking I need a new DL and DC as my priorities??

Just started a new game with Milan, which is going to be my one and only game of FM 2010 for a long time so want to make it a good one.

Any one recommend the most important areas for me to strengthen. I want to play a 4-1-3-2 or 4-3-2-1 formation and my best starting eleven as I can work out is:
GK - Dida or Abbiati - both only average but happy with them for now

DL - Jankulovski
DR - Zambrotta
DC - Nesta
DC - Thiago Silve

DMC - Flamini

MCL - Gattuso
MC - Pirlo
MCR - Beckham

FCL - Huntelaar
FCR - Pato.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - I have approximately £15m to spend on players although probably gonna get another £5m from sales.

Thinking I need a new DL and DC as my priorities??

Buy Gregory van der Wiel to replace Jankulovski and possibly Alexis Sanchez to replace David Beckham.

Adler to be your goalkeeper in replacement for Dida.

I could do with some help, january is approaching and could do with a RM as routledge is not up to it, i have £1m to spend. any ideas???

Need a target man for 10k for charlton in league 1

im luton town who should i sign?

Loaning in players would be the best option for both of you.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I could do with some help, january is approaching and could do with a RM as routledge is not up to it, i have £1m to spend. any ideas???

Eduardo Salvio, Kiko Fermenia

Back