Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Friends

Votes: 11 10.5%
  • Liked the strip

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 18 17.1%

• Total voters
Family aren't into football much so it was up to me really. I dislike the Old Firm for their dominance and the bigotry associated, so I went for the Glasgow alternative... Partick Thistle :)

I live in Birmingham, but my dad was born in Liverpool and lived there for ages, so he had always supported Liverpool, and made sure to raise me as a Liverpool fan when I was young, so I've always supported Liverpool :D

(My Dad kept me away from my Aston Villa supporting Granddad :P)

I started supporting Chelsea after Eidur Gudjohnsen joined the team, and ofcourse Gianfranco Zola didnt hurt ;)

I live in Birmingham, but my dad was born in Liverpool and lived there for ages, so he had always supported Liverpool, and made sure to raise me as a Liverpool fan when I was young, so I've always supported Liverpool :D

(My Dad kept me away from my Aston Villa supporting Granddad :P)

Your Dad = ABSOLUTE ****** LEG...END!!

Chaz: Detective Inspector

Speciality: ratting out the glory hunters

Success rate: high XD

When someone said City had a billionaire owner I joined right up and started supporting City.

Unfortunately for me, no one clarified which "City"

My whole family supported tottenham so i did up until they got **** about 10 years and newcastle were on the up so i changed... Might change back.. Haha...

to be fair i'm only 16 so i only supported spurs until i had sense to pick my own team.. And i was only joking about changing back. I'm waiting to see the champos league draw 1st.. (joke)

Using the words "changing team"

on a football related forum is just wrong!

Pick your own team = "Glory Hunting"

A football club is for life not just for christmas ;)

My brother chose Arsenal back in about '94. Brought me up as a gooner. Hayes is a 5 minute drive :)

i suppose your right... Sorry lads.. At least i have always followed my local team..

Using the words "changing team"

on a football related forum is just wrong!

Pick your own team = "Glory Hunting"

A football club is for life not just for christmas ;)

No, picking your own team = Freedom of choice

True...

why are you a chelsea fan then?!
when did you become a chelsea fan? 2004 any chance...

kidding... just interested XD

Back