Players in

Benzema 20 mil or 5 mil + vidic
Rodwell 15 mil or carrick + Hargreaves
Hernadez(already signed 8 mil)
dodo 8mil
akinfeev free(december)
smalling 12mil(already signed)
Gourcouff 12mil

so there are the man u potential transfers if they all go through that would mean 95mil in 90 mil out and a 5 mil profit
Personally I would like to see Benzema and Akinfeev in especially on that free transfer in December

REMEMBER THE POLL IS MULTIPLE CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
These are not my personal ideas these are rumours that I have heard from news sources

thanks it should be Hargreaves and not vidic

Last edited:
youve already opened one on the big summer signings, you dont ned to open a separate one about united

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

These are not my personal ideas these are rumours that I have heard from news sources

thanks it should be Hargreaves and not vidic
thats just it its rumour and random specualtion none of it based on truth, and most of it ridiculous. like we would ever give everton 15 AND vidic for rodwell

Here is a list of possible Man u transfers

vidic to Barca 20mil
vidic to Real 5 mil + benzema

Lol that means Benzema value is just 15m. Perez would die the minute he sees this rumour.

Anyways only realistic transfer i can think of is Milner to united.

Hopefully none of the IN transfers will happen. Rodwell and Gourcuff should stay where they are now, I'd like to see Benzema return to France, United really don't have the need for Dodo atm, and I have my doubts over who the goalkeeper will be. I don't think it will be Akinfeev, more likely Stekelenburg or one of the Germans.

David silva and Juan Mata £50m for the pair

My personal oppinion is that there are too many threads about Manchester United.

I am Crying out here for a Option. None of the Above and Shut the thread.

id love to see vidic leave utd would be foolish to let this happen but it would benifit other clubs.

there is till too much to happen over the summer, alot remains unresloved, do we have a budget, or do we not? will the red knights laugh a bid or not? not to mention who might catch peoples eyes at the world cup,

what about rooney going to madrid for 10 miilion pounds plus benzema

Horrible poll to be honest.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

id love to see vidic leave utd would be foolish to let this happen but it would benifit other clubs.

You'd love to see it,but you won't.

David Villa to Manchester United i heard ?

Paper Talk Maybe?

------------

article-0-02FA3FE2000005DC-284_468x306.jpg

"Rome wasn't built in a day. But I wasn't on that particuar job."
Brain Clough

Stupid poll just got all the unused/ver little used players from this season as out and stupid transfers in. Rodwell wont go neither will Gourcuff. why is akinffev free in December? Just shut the thread we dont need a seperate thread bout united's transfers next we will se a barcelona one and madrid and arsenal and chelsea just stupid

Berba, Carrick, Tosic OUT, Gourcuff*, Benzema*, Neuer IN.. provided the yanks actually release the funds

*: highly unlikely

Back