• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 7K

What would be your favorite transfers?

• Total voters
Man U's biggest signing of the season will be -

Albert Riera for £30 million

I live in hope :S

Remember the Russian league isn't played in January febuary march so that's why akinfeev's contract runs out in December

Youre in debt, who says you will even make a big signing?

Berba, Carrick, Tosic OUT, Gourcuff*, Benzema*, Neuer IN.. provided the yanks actually release the funds

*: highly unlikely
Why Carrick out? He was one of our best players last season

What about Paul **** as manager?

you wont be spending over 100k with your current budget
them Glazers have spent you dry

you wont be spending over 100k with your current budget
them Glazers have spent you dry
oO) What? We won't be spending more than £100,000 in the summer?oO)

Thats strange................because we have already bought two players who together cost a lot more than £100,000:$

oO) What? We won't be spending more than £100,000 in the summer?oO)

Thats strange................because we have already bought two players who together cost a lot more than £100,000:$

sarcasm mate :$

Youre in debt, who says you will even make a big signing?

They have an interest bearing overdraft of around £80 million which they can use for players. It's more debt to be paid for, but it is there to be spent providing Glazer agrees to it (I'm presuming this has already been used in part for the two signings already announced).

Rumour has it that he's asking for 60m and trying to get Villa & Benzema..

don't think there'll be any spectacular signings this summer. nobody wants Man Utds **** players, and there isn't as much cash free for big deals.

don't think there'll be any spectacular signings this summer. nobody wants Man Utds **** players, and there isn't as much cash free for big deals.

Please tell me that is a "trolling comment" I am pretty sure plenty of clubs would want utd players, and as zeb has alreacdy explained there is 80million to buy players, hence why smalling and that mexican Javier Hendanez has signed.

If you look if all the transfers go ahead united would make a profit
Last 3 years profit
Man u 140million
Chelsea -110 million

Rooney out.

And United will not be able to get Villa or Benzema... Their price tags will be huge.

Last edited:
If you look if all the transfers go ahead united would make a profit
Last 3 years profit
Man u 140million
Chelsea -110 million

but i belive utd have spent more in transfers than chelsea have.

And Who would want to buy leed's ****** players? Only one player Beckford who isn't even good enough for the championship

Berbatov out. The stick he gets from the United fans is quite big, considering he's meant to be a top player.

Me, to get it right into them and get them up for it if you know what i mean;)

Back