Who will be Man Utd big summer signing

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 7K

What would be your favorite transfers?

• Total voters
Carrick hasn't had the best of seasons,and nor does he really fit into our regime.I would rather we work on the following areas:

-Decent GK to step in for VdS.Foster isn't good enough,nor is he young and Kuszczak will never be #1 at United anyway.
-New right back because Neville will retire soon.Dunno who but they will have to match Evra's kind of attributes in both attacking and defending.
-A good ball-winning midfielder that will supply the ball to the wings.
-A striking partner for Wayne Rooney because he obviously can't play off Berba.They are two completely different players.

We need to strengthen in depth as well.

Horrible poll to be honest.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

You'd love to see it,but you won't.

you never know, youre in debt so anything can happen.

why carrick out?

My grandma has better situational awareness than him. He hasn't really fit the role he was bought for. Not creative enough and gets caught on the ball too often & not much of an attacking threat either.

So are Liverpool but you don't see Torres and Gerrard leaving this summer.

agian remains to be seen if they dont get champions league football and dont get new owners then they cant afford champions league wages simple.

My grandma has better situational awareness than him. He hasn't really fit the role he was bought for. Not creative enough and gets caught on the ball too often & not much of an attacking threat either.

He also scores randomly unexpected goals...like Berbatov.

I might be interested if this is about who Newcastle will sign, but Man Utd? I'm sick of the rumours already, which in the end never comes true.

agian remains to be seen if they dont get champions league football and dont get new owners then they cant afford champions league wages simple.

I just don't think,or rather see that Vidic will go.He said it himself.

Torres and Gerrard haven't commented on the speculation circulating around them about their possible moves away from Anfield.That leaves a big question mark,yes.

Yes,you have your views and I have mine.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

To the thread in general...

"Who cares?"

I personally agree with this statement.

I would have any of the out going players at Newcastle for next season. Apart from Owen.

I would have any of the out going players at Newcastle for next season. Apart from Owen.

lol's owen was **** for you its weird how he could score for us but not for you its propably having better players around him no offence

The only one who will probaly leave is Foster or Tosic, the others wil stay

lol's owen was **** for you its weird how he could score for us but not for you its propably having better players around him no offence

Offence taken.

Owen should just hang up his boots.

Offence taken.

Owen should just hang up his boots.

Owen would be a great player if you keep him from injury (impossible i know)

Kevin Phillips is a prime example hes always fit and available for Brum and always bags goals coming off the bench. Owen in the box is deadly, and so if Phillips

Back