Who will be Man Utd big summer signing

• Thread starter Thread starter ecfc2810
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 7K

What would be your favorite transfers?

• Total voters
White Magic, Villa did say he has changed his mind about moving abroad, United had the chance to agree the fee last week but SAF said 40million was to much for him considering his age. I don't think it is a world class striker need, I would say a creative midfielder. United lack that spark in midfield that Chelsea have with Lampard and Arsenal have with Fabregas. I would rather see our money spent on someone like that.

I Wouldnt believe everything you read in the media. the facts are plain and simple villa recently bought a house with his wife and newborn child in an area outside valencia(that is also strangly close to madrid 150kms by car). I cant see why he would uproot and leave so soon. also he is typical spanish like my girlfriend who took ages to (pursade to live here with me)....anyhow back on topic I agree 100percent with u that united lack that magic in midfield, need a xavi, fabregas or to a lesser extent lampard.

i think that manchester united will buy Sergio 'El Kun' Aguero, atletico madrid didnt do squat this season, and he wants to leave, i think that manchester would be perfect for aguero, teaming up with rooney, and having fergie has a coach , is going to be fantastic for him

I will choose Akinfeev, Gourcuff, and maybe Hamsik, Vukcevic, Srna

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Manchester needs new player on the ride side of defense...G. Neville is old, and Rafael isn´t good enough

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

maybe David Silva

deff midfield that needs a new face, maybe kaka if funds available, IF R Madrid would part with him that is

We need a new goal-scoring midfielder as Scholes is getting old now and doesn't get into the box as much as he used to. Need somebody who can get the goals he used to get. I think Nani and Valencia will be fine on the wings for us next season but maybe if a big signing comes in like Silva then Nani will be backup to the RM & LM positions.

Defense is fine with Evra, Ferdinand and Vidic, then we have O'Shea, Brown, Rafael or Neville for RB which is plenty of choices, and they are all good enough. Goalkeeper I think VDS has one more season at the top level so we might be looking to bring somebody in for a year to settle down, I would love to sign Joe Hart personally I think hes one of the best keepers around and he would come if he knew he was only going to be backup for a year, then be United's #1 in the future.

Up front, we have to keep Berbatov. People keep critiscising him but he hasn't had that bad of a year. Against the big clubs he doesnt perform but he helps us win the games against the lesser teams every time with his creatvity and flair, something we lack otherwise. Would like to see us sign somebody though as Owen, Diouf, Macheda and Welbeck are not good enough backups if Rooney is injured. Maybe Benzema if Real look to offload him after his poor first season?

I think

Berba, Carric, Vidic OUT

Possible targets for United.
David Silva (Recently stated his desire to join Utd.)
Karim Benzema (With Real looking to offload him a bid around 20-22 million will get him in)
Angel De Maria (Said to SAF's main target, I dunno why)
Luca Modric (Possible long term replacement for scholes)
James Milner (Many Rumors, He can be tempted away)
David Villa (If not Benzema then Villa will do )
Hugo Lloris/Akinfeev (Need to get a good golie)
Some central defender, Cannot predict :(

I heard you lot were signing this bulgarian bloke, supposed to cost around £30m like...class act he is...

I heard you lot were signing this bulgarian bloke, supposed to cost around £30m like...class act he is...
stay on topic and dont start posting stuff thats gonna starta united liverpool argument, its boring

I'm not instigating anything. I'm just a year behind, obviously...chill ur beans winston.

I'm not instigating anything. I'm just a year behind, obviously...chill ur beans winston.
2 years behind. and you're not funny.

on topic. transfers out, maybe berbs. be united need to bring in players.

hopefully an out of favour benzema on the cheap, and if possible gourcuff

wow that is a really evenish split of opion. Foster out for me - would like to see if he can hack being a first team reg week in week out in a mid table team. If so all the better for england!

I would love to see Gourcuff at Trafford next season but I don't belive this would happen. Could make great couple with Carrick. Little more of attacking play into ManU's squad. I'd love that yeah ... :)

Back