Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters
A glory hunter perhaps. I hope Serbia spring a surprise and do well. Plenty of good young players

Yeah true, I am a glory hunter because I support Liverpool who win everything all the time. And you think I'd pick Spain other then england because they're good? No, it's because half of our team are spaniards.

Maybe it's just me, but I usually support Portugal and then if we go out, I support whoever knocked us out of the competition so that we can say "We lost to the winners" XD

I think that it will be Spain winning the WC. However, England, Brazil, Germany or Italy are also very probable winners for this year. Argentina is able either to win the competition or to stay in the group stage, they are really unstable. Portugal and France will be the biggest disappointments, I think that they won't achieve what they are capable of. Portugal will have to win against Brazil to achieve the first place in the group, and I can't see that happening, as Ronaldo doesn't plays for Portugal a quarter that what he does with Real, or what he did with Man U. So, Portugal will finish second in the group and will face Spain in the round of 16, and we will have to play really well if we want to win. France will manage to get to the quarters, but I think they won't pass it.

Last edited:
Yeah true, I am a glory hunter because I support Liverpool who win everything all the time. And you think I'd pick Spain other then england because they're good? No, it's because half of our team are spaniards.

Very true, I'm like that. Well kind of, I'll support England, until we get knocked out,then I support Liverpool's players. Too bad Torres' won't be there

I'd hope for England, but come on, it's England

USA for surprise team, and NZ to fail worst

Well I put £200 on Spain as I think they are favourites and I felt 7-1 was great odds.

I also put £100 pounds on Argentina at 12-1 and £50 on France at 16-1. They are my outsiders they have the quality and the experience. I still think Spain will win.

Spain will win it. They are too good of a team to not get into the final in my honest opinion.

New Zealand will perform the worst, but I would like to see them do well due to Chris Wood (Albion Striker) playing for them.

Chile are dark horses in this one, in my opinion - they have a decent team and will be used the high altitude and weather conditions.

argentina should win.messi will just own all of the defences.
the outsider with a good chance imo is south africa because of home support andthey are used to the the hot weather

I'm going with USA. As for Argentina, they never seem to put all their talent together.

of corse i want england to win but i have a feeling argentina will win it. they were poor in qualification so knowone really expects them to do well. for golden boot im guessing luis fabiano.

i reckon spain to beat argentina in the final england to go out in the quarters and greece to perform very badly

hopefully slovenia will do well but cant see it happening :(

of corse i want england to win but i have a feeling argentina will win it. they were poor in qualification so knowone really expects them to do well. for golden boot im guessing luis fabiano.

Got a feeling David Villa will get it myself, but I can see Fabiano in the top three.

Looking at the previous posts I'm thinking of changing my opinion. Hoping for NZ to do well, simply because most people think they are going to be the whipping boys. Argentina's chances will depend on the fitness of Juan Sebastian Veron as he's the closest thing Argentina have to Xavi, should he get injured in the first game then they might go out in the first knockout round.

Looking at the previous posts I'm thinking of changing my opinion. Hoping for NZ to do well, simply because most people think they are going to be the whipping boys. Argentina's chances will depend on the fitness of Juan Sebastian Veron as he's the closest thing Argentina have to Xavi, should he get injured in the first game then they might go out in the first knockout round.

theyve got other players capable of filling in they do have the best player in the world imo but anything can happen

I find it hard to look past Spain in the World Cup to be honest, will be shocked if they don't win. I think Argentina are going to perform poorly, watch this space :p

I'm loving how England has got more votes than Brazil. Brazil should win it, other than Spain I don't see anybody getting this. Brazil may not play the super sexy samba football of the past but they play a system that is more balanced and more efficient. It has worked very well in the games I have seen