Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters
Slovenia really can't be put as whipping boys,we struggled against them in that friendly.

England can do good on paper, since we have a good squad, but paper is a flimsy thing that goes see-through when you rub grease on it, so you can't exactly use it to look at possible results.

my favourites to win it are Spain and Argentina, my picks for whipping boys are North Korea. i mean, look at their group, Brazil, Portugal and Ivory Coast will whip them anyday.

Spain to win it. Serbia the surprise package. France to get knocked out in the group stage

USA to do well. Brazil to win it, tactically they don't play super sexy football but it is still ****** efficient

Spain will replace Coca-Cola as the world's biggest bottlers. XD Zee Germans or England to win it.

Brazil 2-1 England in the final. Happened that way on FM so that's what I'm going with.

On paper Serbia have a quality side and Antic has done great things for the team but we're always prone to some bullshit luck or switching off for 10 minutes and getting killed for it. Remember the 06 WC where we didn't concede for some amazing 5 matches or so then we get hammered 6-0 by Argentina. Ghana are definitely Serbia's biggest threat because their pace and physicality can destroy our midfield, especially if Essien is fit in time.

Krasic has to shine, if he turns up to the WC he's booked himself a spot to any big team he chooses.

I bet everyone who voted england is english ,but listen You will not win the world cup.

Final will be Brazil and Spain if they dont meet eachother earlier in the competition

i think Slovenia could do some problems in their group :) i think we might surprise some big teams like England ;)

England will crumble under the media expectation and Spain will lose to Argentina in the final wiv messi winning the golden boot. My prediction but not the england bit think england will get to the the quater finals again and lose

I hope the god **** Terrorists won't get 'involved' in any match and let the people alone, but I dunno why I am feeling that's unlikely.
Anyway, the final might be Holland vs. Sweden. :D

Funny, sweden didnt even qualify, so that would be very hard

Rooney to underperform , but england get to the final somehow and then he scores a stunning voley from 35 meters.And win it.:D

No Sweden makes me hope England, Germany, Denmark or Holland will claim the title, Northen European unity ;)

Im one of the very few betting Holland to win it, seriously, look at their squad.

I don't see any teams being whippin' boys. They got there because they are among the best in their respective continents. Amazed though that N. Korea are there so who knows what could happen.

Serbia and Chilé will most likely be the surprise packages. Serbia has a very good team and an outstanding defender in Nemanja Vidic, they just cannot be complacent. Same can be said for Chilé, they have the ability to put on the style against their opponents but cannot be too over-confident.

Winners will probably be a big footballing country [i.e Brazil, Spain, Germany, etc.] since they have the class and ability to win. Personally, I'd love to see Spain or Portgual win it.

Under achievers. Classic Underachievers have been England. 44 years since they last won and I don't see this year being any different. I see them falling at the quarters because they have been over-hyped. Another underachiever could be France OR Argentina. Both struggled to qualify, especially France with the hand-ball fiasco [which I still say should've been replayed.] Argentina didn't have it any better. Maradona has struggled quite a bit which was evident with Scotland vs. Argentina last year. Although both teams have AMAZING players, it'll just be a case of bad luck for them.