Who will win the World Cup and who will perform worst??

Who will win the world cup??

• Total voters
It'll be a Spain vs. Brazil final, Spain will win 4-3.

England will get knocked out in the groups with the USA and Algeria getting through.

england will struggle, and just about go through thr group stages, capello will ditch the 4-4-2, dropping heskey and switch to the 4-2-3-1 of barry, lampard - cole, gerrard, milner - rooney. gerrard and lampard finally have some decent games in an england shirt, england play really well, going down in a blaze of glory 4-2 against spain in the final

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

It'll be a Spain vs. Brazil final, Spain will win 4-3.

England will get knocked out in the groups with the USA and Algeria getting through.
england will beat algeria, algeria are not better than eygpt, and they wont play 3-5-2 which caused us problems, they play a lower tempo 4-4-2 which plays into our hands, and they lack the pace up front that egypy had to hurt us.

I have to vote England as a massive supporter of my own country. We have world class players like Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry and Cole - all of which if preforms to their best ability - we should have a good chance.

I think Argentina could the country that under preforms. Messi, Aguero, Tevez etc all don't preform anywhere near the level they do for their clubs as they do for Argentina. Without Xavi and Iniesta feeding him Messi is a shadow of the player he is for Barcelona. Saying that he has all the ability in the world and if he clicks with his international team mates then they could quite easily win the world cup - Argentina man for man is the strongest side IMO.

I can't predict who will win, but I support Italy.
I think HONDURAS will be the whipping boys...

Spain to win the World Cup.

England to get knocked out in the Second Round or Quarter Finals. Just the usual.

Good feeling about Spain winning, will cheer for the African teams to go as far as they can, and North Korea, along with New Zealand, will be the whipping boys.

Your avatar is the England crest, yet you want Spain to win the World Cup oO) :$

Well, I'd support england but they aren't going to get very far are they? And the england crest was something I picked from another forum when signing up here.

Obviously I'll support england but they won't get past the quarter-finals, meaning that I'll be rooting for Spain. Come on El Nino!

Come On England. BELIVE! Anything is possible with England..

Well, I'd support england but they aren't going to get very far are they? And the england crest was something I picked from another forum when signing up here.

Obviously I'll support england but they won't get past the quarter-finals, meaning that I'll be rooting for Spain. Come on El Nino!

A glory hunter perhaps. I hope Serbia spring a surprise and do well. Plenty of good young players

I would and will put money on Ivory Coast winning it on their own continent.
...Ivory Coast or Holland.

England will pick a rubbish team. So many top class players will miss out like Bobby Zamora, Paul Robinson, Joe Hart, Gary Cahill, Ryan Shawcross, Adam Johnson, Carlton Cole and Michael Dawson to name just a few but there is also Phil Jagielka, Ledley King, Micah Richards, Gaby Agbonlahor, Steven Warnock, David Dunn, Matty Taylor, Joe Cole, Tom Huddlestone and Jimmy Bullard not too mention the ones that WILL get injured like David Beckham already is...You can always rely on Becks. Then rubbish players like David James, Steven Gerrard and Emile Heskey will probably get picked.

England want a big man upfront with Rooney...Are they saying Rooney is small? Hes a great big fat lad who can bring down high balls and run in behind plus link up with midfield better than Crouch, Heskey, Zamora or any big striker put together and i dont even like Rooney.
Why cant we just play football like Spain or Holland ?

England think we deserve a World Cup because we invented the game of football. Until we realise the other nations have firmly caught up and getting ahead of us then we are not, say it again WE ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THE WORLD CUP! Instead of this long ball stuff everywhere in England we need much better grass roots and start playing football. England never ever play nice football. No one enjoys watching England because there doing everything wrong.

That puts foward my arguement. Cheerio!

England will pick a rubbish team. So many top class players will miss out like Bobby Zamora, Paul Robinson, Joe Hart, Gary Cahill, Ryan Shawcross, Adam Johnson, Carlton Cole and Michael Dawson to name just a few

Ha ha. "Top class players"..... "To name just a few"

Ha ha ha

Sorry mate but you haven't named ONE! I hope that was sarcasm and i've missed the joke... for both our sakes!

Premier League need to take a leaf out of La Liga's book by the way of protecting players. Even though it is hilairious watching Arsenal players get creamed. If you protect player you will eventually get more time on the ball cause the players will no they are doing wrong...just look at Lionel Messi. He has flair and freedom so it allows him to score fantastic goals. That is what you want to see. The English players coming through will then look up to people in the Flair riden Premier League and think i want to be like that thus better players will come through. You then get players with Flair, Control and comfortable on the ball.

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Ha ha. "Top class players"..... "To name just a few"

Ha ha ha

Sorry mate but you haven't named ONE! I hope that was sarcasm and i've missed the joke... for both our sakes!

Well a few of them are not top class. but you get the idea... Too many wrong decisions will be made. Im so glad James Milner is looking a dead cert cause he has really earned it same as Rooney.

John Terry hasnt but he will go.
Steven Gerrard hasnt but he will go.
Ashley Cole hasnt but he will go.
Emile Heskey hasnt but he will go.
David James hasnt but he will go.
The list is endless.

Id love to see Adam Johnson at the World Cup with Wayne Rooney and James Milner. Not alot of left footed players are getting a mention with the football pundits. Steven Warnock would be a great left back for any team in the world so why not England? Better than Ashley Cole in my opinion. Warnock and Leighton Baines, What a pair of left backs. Michael Dawson has been brilliant this season but i cant see him going to the World Cup but if he did he had earned it just as much as the others. As well as being a solid defender his cross field passes for Tottenham are out of this World. Tom Huddlestone would be worth taking as well because of his defensive capabilities and a bullet shot. You could bring him on to see out a win. Ashley Young i really like and feel he could get a place cause his corners, crossing, free-kicks are just has good as Becks in his prime but Young has pace and runs at players which defenders will dread. Frank Lampard is fantastic for the England team cause if you really do watch him he is so good for kids to learn off. His positioning and awareness are outstanding but he can also score 20 goals a season from midfield. What a ******* midfielder seriously.

Anyway i cant be botherd to continue this cause the majority will disagree unless they properly know football. I want to see an England team that has really earnt theyre place, they will work harder and we would be more proud even if they stumbled out in the first knock-out round.

Last edited: