Who Will You Be Supporting?

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
For those of us whos countries are not at the World Cup (and I suppose the English as theyll be out by Quaters) who will you be supporting?

I'm still undecided, waiting to have a look at squads although I do quite like Spain (who doesnt) and im looking forward to seeing New Zealand, Germany and Chile

Good luck to all the smaller teams and African teams this year.

It's your time to shine.

I'll be supporting England and all the overachievers. ;)

For those of us whos countries are not at the World Cup (and I suppose the English as theyll be out by Quaters) who will you be supporting?

I'm still undecided, waiting to have a look at squads although I do quite like Spain (who doesnt) and im looking forward to seeing New Zealand, Germany and Chile
Do what most Scots will be doing,support who ever England are playing.

Ill be supporting England obviously,but ive also got a tenner on Argentina to win it. :p

I want England to win, but wouldn't mind seeing Argentina winning it, giving the toon two WC winners! ;)

So I shall be following both.

Germany (6)!
Kidding i'd love it to go to someone whom are big time outsiders such as Ivory Coast.

I will be supporting england, but did have a sneaky bet on Serbia to reach last 4.

north korea will threaten everyone by saying they will nuke you my moneys on north korea

obviosuly supporting england but i also want ivory coast to do well because of salomon kalou and didier drogba :D

Do what most Scots will be doing,support who ever England are playing.

Ill be supporting England obviously,but ive also got a tenner on Argentina to win it. :p

Thats the plan, but England games wont get interesting until the knockouts really, you tend to suck against diddy teams but still qualify scraping results then you play someone decent and it gets interesting so need someone to entertain me till then

I want Brazil to win just so I can win a sizable bet. If not Brazil then I really want to see Chile do well as they are the only team in the competition who play 3 at the back, always fun to watch :)
And they have Jorge Valdivia who I absolutely owned in an old Udinese save for me :)

Thats the plan, but England games wont get interesting until the knockouts really, you tend to suck against diddy teams but still qualify scraping results then you play someone decent and it gets interesting so need someone to entertain me till then
Maradona is always good entertainment value,the guys a lunatic.

Obviously going to be supporting Portugal all the way.. and if we go out, I'll support whoever knocked us out! :)

If England go out then probably Serbia or Holland.