Who Will You Be Supporting?

dont care about anyone else apart from England., if (when) we go out, i dont watch the rest or i shall be hoping the tournement gets called off lol anyone but the old enermy Germany, France, Argentina and Brazil please!

Germany. I've always backed Germany for major tournaments because it's as opposite to England as I can get :wub:

Also supporting Algeria and USA in the group stages as I'm a Rangers fan, obviously.

theres also Argentina, Scotland, America, Australia...infact half the world

Ive allways liked Italy but like Germany and Argentina aswell.

England of course, but past them, Holland, Chile and Ghana. Holland for being the normal Dutch pass masters who deserve to win, Chile for playing a suicidal attacking formation and Ghana for having Appiah, Annan and Muntari all in the same midfield.

I'll be rooting for Mexico this year. I love seeing underdogs challenging the top teams and I gotta admit they play good football :D

I'll lend my support to England for this World Cup, only British team in it and despite the 'Sporting Rivalry', I hope they win the WC................................

WheelChair Access award for great facilities.

Anyone but England :)

Last edited:
I'll lend my support to England for this World Cup, only British team in it and despite the 'Sporting Rivalry', I hope they win the WC................................

WheelChair Access award for great facilities.

Anyone but England :)
Cheers lol
St Mirren fan so I guess your Scottish

I'll lend my support to Scotland next World Cup, despite the 'Sporting Rivalry'. I hope they win................................

At least some of their pride back after being knocked out yet again.

But its not like we can expect much... :)