Who Will You Be Supporting?

I won't be supporting anyone like usual, just hoping for a good tournament and some good football. Oh and also hoping for everyone to have a good time. :wub:

1. Argentina
2. Holland (Fifa friends will know why (A))
3. England

I won't be supporting anyone like usual, just hoping for a good tournament and some good football. Oh and also hoping for everyone to have a good time. :wub:
I think that's the most unbiased thing ever said on this forum. Probably the most sensible thing as well

Apart from Denmark (who will have a tough job getting out of the group stage, even), I support Spain and the Netherlands.

Also, whoever England is playing.

Joint England and Slovenia which is kind of tough as they are in the same group :D

england obvious but ghana as well (parents are from there)

Would love england to win it of course, but other than that I'll just be enjoying the football and hopefully see a good clean world cup with no controversial calls etc..

i want Argentina to win with Messi top scorer as i will win a fair amount of cash also would like to see Algeria do good because of Bougherra

I will be supporting England and Messi :p

A.B.E. :)

And in non-England matches I'll always support the underdog.

1 - England - No reason needed.
2 - Spain - I live in Spain, and Spain deserve it as much as any team
3 - Italy - they have always been one of my favourite sides.

im just glad wayne rooney will be on the team im supporting in the world cup its been horrible for me watching him bang in all the goals for utd this season :p

I'm supporting england, but only until the semis...i wouldn't like it if we won...and not just because there'd be loads of drunk fans screaming in the streets...I'm hoping for spain...they have the best team, play the best football and really deserve it...but i'm also hoping that chile do well and cause an upset..but they've been given a tough draw, and will have to face brazil, ivory coast or portugal if they come 2nd to spain in the group stages....but too be honest I don't really care, as long as whoever wins wins fair and deserves it...and as long as theyres lots of good footie i'm happy as larry

England - Obviously
Ghana - Essien =D, plus I like the underdogs to do well
Ivory Coast - Same as above, just replace "Essien" with "Drogba"
Italy - Always liked them, plus, if Totti gets called up, I'll want them to win even more, he's one of my all-time favourites.

i never said who i wanna win if englnad go out so i will now i will want italy to win because i am quater maltese and everyone in malta supports italy because malta is right near italy and maltas team is pure rubbish englands rugby team could beat them lol

I'm not from England and Sweden is not in the competetion so I suppose I root for Denmark albeit we are rivals they are pretty much the same people. Other then that I would smile if any of the other northern european teams will win (Holland/Netherlands, Germany or England) wins