Who Will You Be Supporting?

I thikn Spain are going to collapse under the Media expectation and England are going to be **** again and get knocked out in the quarter final's again. And they will never win the World Cup unless all the big teams withdraw. Fabio aint going to change things so what if he has had a decent campaign so far he cant change anything. It depends on how the players perform. Which knowing the english they wont perform at all. Only when no one expects them to like the World Twenty20 Cricket

North Korea, FOR DEAR LEADER. [Joke]

Personally, I'm backing Spain in the tournament. However, I do see Holland and Serbia as the dark horses of the tournament.

Finally, and this isn't a Scottish thing, but I hope England don't win. I kind of bet my dad nearly two grand that they don't win, so I'd love to keep that money for uni. XD

I doubt your dad will take that money if you lose and mention Uni

I thikn Spain are going to collapse under the Media expectation and England are going to be **** again and get knocked out in the quarter final's again. And they will never win the World Cup unless all the big teams withdraw. Fabio aint going to change things so what if he has had a decent campaign so far he cant change anything. It depends on how the players perform. Which knowing the english they wont perform at all. Only when no one expects them to like the World Twenty20 Cricket

I don't know anybody who expects us to win.

Thing is; He knows it's for Uni and still wants more :p

Wow your dad is either tight or just messing with you. Come on i cant imagine anyones dad being like that unless he is a drunk money lover who beats his kids which im sure isnt your dad

Wow your dad is either tight or just messing with you. Come on i cant imagine anyones dad being like that unless he is a drunk money lover who beats his kids which im sure isnt your dad
2/3 correct :p

2/3 correct :p

oh lets hope England get knocked out then lol I'm hoping they do hate it when the ***** at the pub stay up all night chatting **** "It's coming home or England,England..." Its soo hard to sleep even when you live 3 minutes away from the pub. I think Brazil will win it Spain can go back home they wont win it

PORTUGAL UNTIL THE END

However, as that end might be really near, here is the list:

1. Germany - they play a type of football which I like, organized and very efficient. Besides, I want Ozil to have success and the WC is the best shot he has.
2. Brazil - they and Spain are considered Portugal brothers, and as I expect Spain to disappoint, I rather prefer support a squad that even has a Benfica player (Luisao)
3. Argentina - I really like their squad
4. England - For my fellas of FMBase :p

I will support the Ivory Coast because they have a fun team and i know their physio. i think it also will be interesting to see how Dunga will line up. then Spain because of their nice football and England because they have a nice outfit :p

scotland arent in it :( so im backing a team i will be picking out of a hat in a minute

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

im supporting JAPAN :( they probably wont get past group stages

Well Australia of course. ;)

Also England, Holland and Spain. They all 'deserve' to win it.

Ive gotta surport England. But when we get knocked out on penalties (which we will) ill be surporting any african team left if there is one.

Supporting England, weather we're out in group stage, knockout round or any stage. I'm not going to support another team. Spain will win the world cup.

Australia and who ever plays against England.

Aussies all the way!!! lol

plz dont let argentina win. Maradona will run through buenos aries NAKED if they do :S:S:S

England all the way.

If we get knocked out in the quarters or whatever i'll just watch each game from then on from a neutral viewpoint as i try and heal my brokenheart...

Well Croatia's out :( obviously its Australia for me, although id be suprised if we made it past the group stages.