Who Will You Be Supporting?

ofc i hope england win it, would be delighted, but if not england, would happily see australia, ghana or holland win it due to family and close freinds :)

i will be supporting spain and argentina cause i love the spanish style of play and well ofcourse messi altho maradona will screw it up i always supported both tho.. also would love if ghana could get into semis or something i mean they got a great bunch of young players plus essien..and i hope england thrashes algeria in the group stage:D

i know i will recieve some abuse for saying this but i would loooove it if england got shagged early on in the competition

but realistically england have no chance of winning the competition
it will be spain or brazil

the reason i say england have no chance is because the national team do not play "sexy" football whereas most other nations do

i dont think its a coincidence that there is only one english man playing outside of britian
foreign teams dont rate the english

the reason i say england have no chance is because the national team do not play "sexy" football whereas most other nations do

i dont think its a coincidence that there is only one english man playing outside of britian
foreign teams dont rate the english

Good Joke mate,

Dont rate english players? I have to admit Gerrard, lamps, terry, Rooneym Rio, Cole havent all been linked with top top European clubs, Beckham and Owen didnt play for Madrid did they. Just cause the english players stay here doesnt mean european clubs wouldnt want them.

"sexy football" The dutch play better football then any other nation, yet never won the W/C. italy won it last time very defensively.

I'm sorry but how can anyone side be deserved a world cup :S

I shall be rooting for England and Ghana (John Pantsil)

Just gonna say that oO)

Anyway England obv's and I like Ghana because of FM Days there ;)

Yeah ur quarter maltese? cool ,im maltese myself and you're right, you can compare the Maltese football national team to a team in the blue square premier league.

and btw Malta doesnt side with Italy only its probably like 49% side with Italy 48% side with England and 3% with either Germany, France, Spain, Brazil, Argentina or others

yeah there are alot of people i see out there supporting english and alot of malteese people speak eglish and ive seen alot supporting italy and i like italys football team becuase italy is near malta lol if only malta had better footballers

As spaniard, I have to support them, even more now that we have real chances first time in history :p

Well as I said on IRC I'm a half n' half. So part of me says U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A! But the other half says Three Lions all the way. Which makes the opening fixture very awkward.

I'll be supporting england but i will proberbly end up supporting portugol as i have family who live there and they have cristiano ronaldo :D

Algeria for me England take a back seat for me but will still take notice of them

England.

If we get knocked out then an underdog like Chile, Serbia, or Ivory Coast.

Germany. I've always backed Germany for major tournaments because it's as opposite to England as I can get :wub:

Also supporting Algeria and USA in the group stages as I'm a Rangers fan, obviously.

North Korea, FOR DEAR LEADER. [Joke]

Personally, I'm backing Spain in the tournament. However, I do see Holland and Serbia as the dark horses of the tournament.

Finally, and this isn't a Scottish thing, but I hope England don't win. I kind of bet my dad nearly two grand that they don't win, so I'd love to keep that money for uni. XD