Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Real Madrid, to dominate in the same fashion as the Catalans... Try out B. Dortmund to see if i can restore their recent success and become the new Bayern. Then maybe try a Lower League Team like Leeds United

Definately agree with you there!!! Dortmund play the better football, give a chance to youth, while Bayern remain ignorant and arrogant to the rest of the Bundesliga... expecting teams to roll over before them...

As said before Benfica or Forest, but i would like for someone to help me with the following: trying to build an academy like Ajax or Barca. I prefer a premier team, any advice to start with?

To the previous options: Ponferradina or Crewe, an unemployed start and a low league of a non main country. This last has the con of easy dominance when top division is reached and so the only challenge would be champions league, but that wasn't enough to make one Porto game interesting when playing FM09.

Looks like I will either start with St. Pauli and try to make them the biggest team in Germany through extensive scouting of Africa and South America and developing my youth system or start with a French team and turn the Ligue 1 into a top, top league. I don't know which team to be though for France, Lorient seem like a very, very nice prospect and everything is set up for me to come in and play the football I want but I might give some Ligue 2 teams a look, like Nantes, Monaco is another prospect but they have far too many average players on high wages because Rybolovlev went crazy last year in January.

Rangers will be my team as i support them and looking forward to taking them from div 3 to the very top.

Shakhtar! =D Burnley F.C and a random or maybe do San Mario if I'm patient enough!

I think I will be one of Torino, St. Pauli or Lorient from the start and probably get round to doing a save with all of them.

Sporting CP, Fürt, Dortmund and Dover or Boston for my anual long term save

Usually i go with a Smaller club but can't wait to get my hands on the game with the improvements Miles talked about,so i am gonna go with my club as soon as i get my hands on it and that is Arsenal :D

I'm determined to get Altrincham into the Premier league, may take some time but it will be worth it.

Of course i will start with the team of my town Académica De Coimbra (winner of the portuguese cup 11/12 - since 1971 they don't go to the european cups),Glasgow Rangers or Monaco.