Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I`ll play in Spain,Germany or Engalnd but a middle team something like schalke,werder, ok schalke isn`t a middle team but he is not bayern...fulham,new castle,malaga etc.

Im currently in 26/27 season with Blackpool so probably i'll be Blackpool (Blackpool Fan ) or rebuild Pompey. C'mon 2nd November.

Well only one team for me, start with them every new Fm game every year, in at the deep end everytime Man Utd, could never be anyone else's manager, Red Devils all the way for me.

Probably I will start with any of the teams that I like (most likely to pick PSG). If not them, I would also be interested in some italian team such as Fiorentina or Roma.

As an Arsenal supporter, I'll play with Arsenal as I have done from the first time that I have played FM. Full squad revolution already planned. No to just get the game to put that revolution in action! Cannot wait.

I'll start with arsenal because I support them. I will keep playing with arsenal until I get the feel of the game. Once I do get to know the game I might go for something more challenging depending on how my arsenal save is going. If it doesn't go well I will go for a harder challenge. maybe a league 2 team

Fredrikstad FK,Leeds and Liverpool. Not sure who I'll play first though.

Sheffield Wednesday. Brighton. Swindon. Cardiff. Leicester. Blackburn. Leeds.

I'm going to go for port vale. Got loaned out to them on fifa13 so I'm going to take that as a sign. Can't wait hurry up 2nd November

Im thinking of going with Portsmouth for the challenge of it all but I might go with Crewe or Bradford...
I usually pick a lower league team to start off then depending on how things go I sign for the biggest team possible or as soon as I can take the Aston Villa job...

Charlton -2012
Southampton -2011
Notts County- 2010
MK Dons -2009
Peterborough -2008

I support Villa

Interesting question. My big games from 2012 were:

Chelsea - three/four seasons standard performances before becoming the richest, most successful team in the world for ten seasons.
Sunderland - Champion's League winners in 7 years.
Brighton and Hove Albion - Became the new bouncing baggies, between Premier League and Championship for several seasons, including one ill-fated Europa League campaign.
Dartford FC - Blue Square South to Premier League mid-table mediocrity in 15 years.
and one save in Brazil - Brasiliense from Campeonato Brasileiro Série C to Série A in 5 years, then Sao Paolo to Copa Libertadores glory in 2 years.

I also had a raft of unfinished games from the mid-level English Leagues. Got Shrewsbury promoted but got bored, won the Championship with Watford and ditto. I also made a start on the San Marino Challenge but didn't have enough time to really stick to it.

I think this year I'll have to start with Chelsea as always. Then I like the look of Fulham, they could be a good save. I'd also like to take a team from League 2 to European glory, Swindon and Gillingham both have good support and youth academies so they could be a good shout.

In terms of challenges I'll have a crack at some of the longer term ones. The San Marino Challenge is a long-term goal for me, and the Pentagon Challenge could be an even longer term adventure, depending on how much time I have.

That should take up the year until 2014 nicely :)

Malaga- bankrupt with poor squad but in cl
Swansea- because its swansea
Bayern- so that i can sell robben;)
Psg- MONEY!!!!
Wrexham- because their welsh

I think I'm going to be Borussia Dortmund as recently I've really been enjoying their football as well as their players they have. I will probably do a man utd save as it's the team I support. Then I will try to do a Championship team possibly Blackpool.

Monaco have REALLY interested me recently, they go against my inclination to build teams using my footballing ingenuity rather than huge pay-checks but their history and stuff really interests me. I might go with them rather than Lorient or Nantes.

Torino is another possibility, huge history, would have been a club as big as Real Madrid if fate was kinder, might take them to the very top.

Last edited:
Going to be PSG bit of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva. hopefully get at least 45 million if not more at least thats what it should be. going to sign a few Dortmund players GOTZE, Gundogan. may even bid for Cavani. then a game with Man u of course may try with Sunderland see if i can break into the top 4. Then an international stint with Wales. Whens the demo Out??????? BUZZZING