Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll have to expand the Danish league system with 3-6 more divisions, to be able to play with my local team Hvalsø IF once again, and bring them to Champions League glory. Looking forward to it.

Whats the point in being a side like Manchester city, i can understand PSG because they have money but their squad isn't really strong in depth also you have the chance of winning the champions league from the outside odds. BUZZING

I might try managing Rangers, and putting their house in order - selling or releasing all the players on Premier league contracts and
going with an all-scots youth system and making them live within their means.

Sunderland interset me good wingers decent new stiker in Steven Fletcher plus Sessognon howver need to improve on the full backs and Centre midfielders. Secondly with Rangers gone the SPL looks good if your a side like Motherwell, Hearts and Dundee Utd pushing for the champions league spot.
Then theres Bundesliga with Dormund can u win three on the bounce and progress in europe or recover with Bayern Munich to win the league after dotmunds brilliance. Personally i favour Dortmund just the system they play and what they've acheived with such a small budget.

May head into La liga to stop the Barca and Real dominance best bet will probaly be Althletico madrid or Bilbao.
Then to Russia with Zenit try to dominate russia and progress in Europe with the likes of Hulk and Witesel, the foreign palyer restriction is ****** with all the money their aren't that many world class russian players.
Next is the Serie A with Inter and Milan struggling Juve are climbing high so why not regain the title with Milan or Inter plus you could be an outsider with napoli or LAzio Thanks

PSG aka money bags $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Dortmund ROCKKK

Secondly with Rangers gone the SPL looks good if your a side like Motherwell, Hearts and Dundee Utd pushing for the champions league spot.

[h=1]European places for 2013/14[/h] Scotland are currently 18th in the UEFA country ranking list which means the following in terms of qualification for the 2013/14 European competitions:

SPL winners Champions League Qualifying Round 2

Runners-up Europa League Qualifying Round 2

alright then Macsimmy sorry i got it wrong but for a start the 1st season on FM will 2012/13 so i am right PSGGGG

alright then Macsimmy sorry i got it wrong but for a start the 1st season on FM will 2012/13 so i am right PSGGGG

Read it again dude, qualification for the 2013/14 European competitions.

Which takes place in...

I'll do a couple of saves, one with a lowest-possible-league English team, and maybe one with Villarreal CF. I'm a life long Man City fan, but experience tells me those saves are not as fun as the more challenging ones.

i was thinking,it hurt! i will be man united instead of dortmund,ad i think that man u need a lot of work,so much dead wood in the squad,i will prob sell loads of players and build from there.

Think i'll start of as Rangers because i support them and it'll be a good challenge from the third to the spl !!

I support Inter I usually start off with them but then I get bored quickly with them so then I'd play more challenging games maybe with Villareal, QPR or Pescara. Then Rangers game sounds interesting also maybe it could play it on the side but I'm terrible in the lower divisions.

Man United to begin with, or take PSG to the top of the world and wait for fergie to retire.

I'll be heading straight to the data editor... Sports Interactive FC or maybee A.Another

As always since I'm playing this game (RIP Todorov), I'll be PSG for sure (even if it's gonna me reaalllly simple this time) !!!

PSG rocks !!

Man City - I'm liking it, so not used to the new set up as yet, too used to my old skin :(

but looks really shiny and you get a bit more info from the back team support and the chairman told me he wants exciting football andbig money transfers and then give me 30mil too spend, not even enough for Falcao.. cheap git. :)

Took me about 3 hours to perfect my tactic through pre-season. Worth it in the end it seems, couldn't believe the possession I got haha. Love this game. Such an improvement.

doverdebut-1.jpg