Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will start as either Chelsea or Stevenage as I usually do I will also proberly do West Ham and Dganeham and Redbridge saves at some point.

Liverpool for obvious reasons.

Try and get them back competing again!

It took me five seasons to take Blackpool from the championship to European champions:

- First season, promotion to Premier League.
- Second season, finished sixth.
- Third season, Premier League champions, Euro Cup winners.
- Fourth season, Premier League second place, Champions Cup semi-finalists.
- Fifth season, Premier League/Champions League double.

I'll see if I can do it in three seasons this time: meaning first season promotion, second season top four finish, third season debut Champions League triumph. It'll be tough.

It took me five seasons to take Blackpool from the championship to European champions:

- First season, promotion to Premier League.
- Second season, finished sixth.
- Third season, Premier League champions, Euro Cup winners.
- Fourth season, Premier League second place, Champions Cup semi-finalists.
- Fifth season, Premier League/Champions League double.

I'll see if I can do it in three seasons this time: meaning first season promotion, second season top four finish, third season debut Champions League triumph. It'll be tough.

That, sir. Is impressive

Depending on how transfers goes in the summer, maybe utd or chelsea or PsG for my big team save and exeter for my other :)

Think I'll run a journeyman career as my main game. Staying at one club no longer appeals to me after so many good journeyman saves!

Inter Milan as always! <3 After this season and Im not sure if sneijder stays over summer, i think they will lose some of their older players, if not dump down in stats..

Liverpool & Roma saves are a must for every of my FM games...So, I'll definitely play as those two.

Journeyman save, United save, LLM save. Then maybe another Ajax one and many BaP games ;)

Experimentation in south America, different tactics, formations and systems used that I wouldn't be accustomed to, presents a new challenge.

Since Hornchurch AFC have been promoted to the Blue Square Premier, I thought I would take the opportunity to start my first LLM save with the closest football team to my hometown.

If Crewe gets promoted to League One they got a lot of chances to be picked as my main game. If they don't, then they still may be my first choice. Else I would look at some historical non favourite for promotion in a second level division or a team reasonably new, MK Dons or try some from small leagues like Romanian or Croatian.

Will do my Rangers save as always and others I will try are.

Huddersfield
Portsmouth
1860 Munich

Newcastle because i support them
But then ill have a 2nd save as Manchester City so i can get a feel for the transfers