Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blackburn as they are my home team and need to be completely changed around and taken back to the top like winning the prem in 1995.

Villareal as they got relegated!

Manchester United for about 2 or 3 seasons then a swansea save then im off to south america . probably chile.

villareal as they have gone down coventry as they used to be a prem team and my current saved team lecce as they have also gone down

I was woking this year and played up to 2035 so far winning the premier league 4 times and champions league twice so think i may go with them again may have just found myself a favourite lower league team :D

After Swans and Bayern am gonna take over England again or annover country. Even though i do not in any way support England they are such a fun and hard challenge.

Starting off with Liverpool (my supported and local club), then do another long term Athletic Bilbao save just like i'm doing now :)

Same as always, Newcastle and hopefully Hinckley, unless they aren't in there, otherwise another BSN/BSS team to take to the Premiership.

Might try out reading and southmpton but my main save will be newcastle after that llm

as always i will start with my team newcastle and i will try a team from the conference, team from conference north, championship team, and a team in lower league in scotland! (Peterhead!?!)

might try a journeyman save again and start with southport, maybe even blog a story about it

Villarreal, Barcelona(as always) are my favourites to play with in fm13.

Birmingham City! Like every year since FM2005, somehow don't get bored of the club I love!

Rangers F.C
Clyde F.C
And maybe even 1860 Munich or some random Belgian team.