Who you going to be on FM 13? - Football Manager 2013

You going to buy Football Manager 2013?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Motherwell to guide them to CL glory in my first season ;)

Russian Team Anj. try to win the champions league in 4 years. That or Real Madrid fighting off Barca is allways good fun.

Bunch of "bastardly" addicts :p

Benfica, Dortmund, Montpellier, Milan.

Maybe retry with my Sparta Prague or Dinamo Zagreb to make them into a european powerhouse.

I always start my first saves with big clubs for one or two seasons to get used to the new features and stuff ! Then down with the Challenges !

So i guess United at first , then Crewe Alexendra .

Blackburn and sort out all the bad things happening to the club!

United (obvs) but retaining the title with Montpellier and getting Villareal promoted could be among my challenges.

Man Utd To Start, Then Maybe Swansea Or Norwich

And An International Team

Last edited:
Villareal is going to be my first game for sure. How often can you start with a team that was in the CL the year before but got relegated?

ill be my home town team to start off with Grimsby Town :) then probs play with arsenal

I think I will do my usual journeyman game, Start unemployed with lowest reputation possible and travel around the world. I will also do a Celtic save and maybe a CSKA Moscow save!

Think I'll do a mid/lower championship team. Huddersfield/ Ipswich/ Barnsley mabee. Probs have to wait till Christmas though!:'(