I reckon Lyon will have a fair few -8s and -9s with good CA as players like Fekir, Tolisso, Bahlouil, Ferri, N'Jie have started breaking into the first team on a consistent basis, as well as having Lacazette, Gonalons, Grenier and Umtiti who are top class already which makes for a good spine. Anthony Lopes in net should get a nice upgrade as well. So I'll be having a dabble with them.

I did around 18 seasons with Feyenoord on FM14 so I'll be starting one with them at some point. Makes it a bit harder with a fair few key players being sold but that should make it a bit more of a challenge, as I had domestic dominance down after a couple of seasons. Kongolo, Vilhena, Boetius and Basacikoglu should hopefully get good upgrades as well.

Will have a City save on the go as its the team I support. Hoping a few of our youngsters have been upgraded. Marcos Lopes, Jason Denayer and Jose Pozo in particular. Lopes has been killing it at all age levels with us, Benfica and Portugal U19s for a while now and he's been underrated the past two FMs. With this loan to Lille hopefully he'll start getting recognised.

I've upgraded my PC over the summer so I'll finally be able to do a proper journeyman save without my PC melting - that's another on the agenda.

So they'll be my long term plans with the odd short term saves thrown in. Getting excited for the beta now, haven't touched FM14 in around 3 months and I'm itching to get back.

Win the league with my beloved Man United first. After that I'll give Swansea or Southampton a shot.

I think I will go with PSG and I will try to bring success:
- first, only with french players
- second, only with homegrown players

I usually start a long save on a new FM with a big club to get the hang of it and figure out my tactics. I want to play against the existing big club managers though too. I'm thinking AC Milan & the comeback of Torres (or maybe the quick loan cancellation).

Once the Xmas transfer update patch is done then I will start a new one with my beloved Wrexham.

Arsenal and tactical. LOL, I made a funny. No, but seriously.

Are you going to leave reinforcing certain areas of the team until the next transfer window?
Remember, you have to keep it realistic.

Are you going to leave reinforcing certain areas of the team until the next transfer window?
Remember, you have to keep it realistic.

Yup. I also thought I'd play Ozil out of position for months on end, just for ***** and giggles.

Cardiff or nottingham forest and tactical manager.

Last edited:
MCFC / Rangers / NYCFC and prob a team in Brazil.

Wanted Hull City but with their recent buys it became easier I think, Abel Hernandez and Gaston Ramirez are great in FM.
Might switch to Leicester City!

SI works with a season behind, FM15 = MLS 2014... NYCFC will compite in 2015, that is FM16.

Same prob with Martin Odegaard... :(

I'm not sure, I gotta consult with my psychologist. Or maybe ask my surgeon to give me an splanch.

More seriously, these are the choices:

Eibar: very small club in Spanish top division
Burgos CF or Cultural Leonesa, in Segunda B.
Some Vanarama S/N team.
Unemployed.

I'm thinking of doing a long term in Scotland! Probably Alloa! and will try a British homegrown challenge again!

I'll be starting with Liverpool like I do every year. I'll also have a Conferance team on the go aswell.

We will organize a FM 15 weekend with 3 friends.

We will coach the following team after a lucky draw:
- Aston Villa
- Hull
- Newcastle
- Stoke
- Sunderland
- Swansea
- West Ham

Do you think these teams are "quite equal" ?

Last edited: