Southampton look like a very good club to start with. Solid team, good new signings, hopefully a decent budget, amazing youth facilities and players, with them also having a lot of English players

as FM13 and FM14 mate ! ;)

Seems too easy this year, should go with Leeds this time !

For me it'll be a main save with MU then doing another saves in 5 leagues with Southampton, BvB, Marseille, AS Roma/Inter Milan and Atletico

Definitely Tactical for me, I'll leave the tracksuits to my staff. In the last two versions of FM I've had a lot of fun in the K-League so I'll start off with the team I usually manage in Korea, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, and after that I'll go wherever seems interesting.

Will prob try to keep an unemployment save going for as long as possible. The reputation bug after the patches ruined mine this year :-( hopefully that will be fixed this time around.

Start out as Indjija in the Serbian First League and work my way up to become the best...

I will have a save's going with :-

TNS from Wales.
AFC Rushden And Diamonds in the United Counties League once the database gets released.
Corby Town also once the lower leagues are made up.
And always have an England save going.

I'll have a first save with Manchester United, possibly an unemployed game and when I find a database with Spanish Lower Leagues, Lanzarote.

AC Milan , Man Utd , Valencia all 3 will be good teams to start with and play about with tactics!

first Dinamo Bucuresti :p,second Verona and third Southampton.

Brondby IF - Brondby is a danish football club. The club has been in big problems since 2006. But now they are back with Agger and many other good players. They have a rich chairman who bought Daniel Agger back.

Biggest football players from Brondby:

Peter Schmeichel, Michael Laudrup, John "Faxe" Jensen, Daniel Agger,

Best fans in Denmark
Stoltheden er kolossal, between Brøndby vs Sporting Lissabon - YouTube
Brøndby IF - fck, 28.09.2013 BRØNDBY TIFO - YouTube

Maybe John Terry will join in the futere?

Chelsea defender John Terry reveals he's open to surprise move to Danish club Brondby | Squawka News

gonna start as Man United as always then be york city and try an get them in the premier league lol :)

will most probably go celtic for my long term save. but gona try a crewe or derby save aswell.

My longest save on FM14 was Monaco, but now that they've rid themselves of James and Falcao, not sure if I want to do that. But trying a youth policy with Ajax or Bilbao sounds intriguing.

I'll have a first save with Manchester United, possibly an unemployed game and when I find a database with Spanish Lower Leagues, Lanzarote.

Tomorrow I'll start updating the promotions and relegations from my complete database. If it's compatible with FM15 as FM11's was for FM12, I'll upload that; otherwise, I'm not in mood to spend two-three months remaking it again and will just be activating the Tercera División. [Fingers crossed]

Although I am a Madridista, I will first play with Barcelona to meet with new FM, and later I will certainly play with Real Madrid one longer save.

Among the other most likely I will play with Villarreal, Southampton, Roma, Marseille, Sporting Lisbon, RB Leipzig...

I am tempted to start as Ludogorets and then maybe turn it into a journeyman save. Other than that i will most likely play as Man United and Northampton Town.