who you going to be on FM15?

• Thread starter Thread starter bheyes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 107
  • Views Views 30K
Thinking of pulling off a save with West Ham. Hopefully Sakho and Valencia will be animals, would be really fun to try and play an old-school 4-4-2 with them.

Also considering playing with a swedish team like Malmö or my favourite club Elfsborg, and trying to reach the CL with them.

Hope the game lets fans throw cups of tea over opposition players this year.

Will make the AFC Rushden & Diamonds save more realistic

This made me LOL!! Local lad then? Im from Corby and read about this on the UCL FB page lol

As always i'll start a save with Barnsley, see how that goes first, had a really long save with Everton on 14 which i loved, it just got to easy and it bored me, but i'll probably start a save with them as well at some point, really looking forward to it, i hope 442 works on the match engine, as on 13 modern warfare tactic was beautiful and the best tactic i've ever played with, we will see, can't wait! :D

If players stats are correctly adjusted, I'm gonna start the Beta with PSG. If not probably Everton.
And then when I can be sure the game's really good, ME satisfies me, not too much bugs etc I'm probably gonna play with Watford.

Multisave with friends: AA Gent (Belgium)
Startgame (with Beta): KV mechelen & Belgium
2nd game: Aalst & maybe Belgium
3rd game: Orduspor or Istanbul BBSK
4th game: Menen (4th division) or Gullegem (3rd division Belgium) - LT save
5th game: AS Roma, Napels, Southampton, Swansea, R.Sociedad, ..
6th game: LLM in Spain, Italy, France or England: (Crewe, Villanovense, Jaén, LeMans, Strasbourg, Calais, Frejus-Saint-Raphael, Foligno, Cittadella, Ternana, Virtus Entella, ... :)

Multisave with friends: AA Gent (Belgium)
Startgame (with Beta): KV mechelen & Belgium
2nd game: Aalst & maybe Belgium
3rd game: Orduspor or Istanbul BBSK
4th game: Menen (4th division) or Gullegem (3rd division Belgium) - LT save
5th game: AS Roma, Napels, Southampton, Swansea, R.Sociedad, ..
6th game: LLM in Spain, Italy, France or England: (Crewe, Villanovense, Jaén, LeMans, Strasbourg, Calais, Frejus-Saint-Raphael, Foligno, Cittadella, Ternana, Virtus Entella, ... :)

Kudos on the organisation. My list goes like this:
1st game: Blackburn, until I realise playing as the team I love gets too frustrating as I get far too emotionally attached.
2nd game: A random lower league team (likely in England, Spain or Italy... Perhaps Germany/Holland) with good facilities/youth recruitment for their division and the hope of progression (I had a long and very successful Leganes save on FM14)
3rd game: ???

EDIT: May also do a network save with my brother and a friend but no idea who I'd be

Also need a new save to go with my current united one.

Thinking anyone from an Everton, newcastle or maybe milan.

i'll do my standard Ipswich save as I do every game and then once I get used to the game I'm going to set up a youth academy in a country whose foreign player rules are very lenient so I can bring in talent from all around the world :)

Maybe Croatia?

Always start with Hibernian, but I tend to move onto a random team and make them successful, not sure who yet though, somewhere in Europe like Holland, Croatia or Sweden etc.

Last edited:
I've decided not to get the beta (tbh... most people aren't even getting their keys so ******* glad I didn't) but.... when I buy it on the 7th (and that's a friday... :D) will just lock myself in my room for hours on end and play a save with Manchester United or Roma...

As always, I'll be Real Madrid and try to sign Messi again! Who needs to tinker with tactics when you have Ronaldo and Messi?

im going to do red bull in germany, they are in the 2nd division

Im playing beta as Barca just to fill the void till the full game is released but the heart isn't in it..
Then i'll start as Man Utd and get proper involved in it

Back