Decided to do long saves with Arsenal and Monaco. Ps u may think im a Wenger fan with this decision but im actually a Villa fan lol

As always will be Man Utd, winning everything in sight, do this season after season, keeps the board happy and the fans, something David Moyes didn't manage lol, where's he now, can't wait to try new positions and get an understanding on how they fully work in a tactic/formation. Getting my copy from Steam, so will get beta to play on b4 main game launched, just have to get a code first, nothing yet.

Might try to take a regional Belgian team to European glory, once someone has been awesome enough to put together a decent database for those leagues. I currently have an FM14 save in Singapore and I'm enjoying that, so I might also do something similar on FM15. Lastly, I want to return to Spain and try to be successful there to restore my pride after I failed with Atlético on FM12. I was going to do it on FM14 but I just never got around to going there.

As always will be Man Utd, winning everything in sight, do this season after season, keeps the board happy and the fans, something David Moyes didn't manage lol, where's he now, can't wait to try new positions and get an understanding on how they fully work in a tactic/formation. Getting my copy from Steam, so will get beta to play on b4 main game launched, just have to get a code first, nothing yet.

Dude. Sentences. Form them. :p

i ll have a go with U.S. Sassuolo, reason 1 : i always start in Italian Seria A, reason 2 : shud b a good challenge, reason 3 : domenico berardi !!

Tomorrow I'll start updating the promotions and relegations from my complete database. If it's compatible with FM15 as FM11's was for FM12, I'll upload that; otherwise, I'm not in mood to spend two-three months remaking it again and will just be activating the Tercera División. [Fingers crossed]

That's great! I'll keep an eye for it, thanks!

Stade Rennes, always have good facilities and strong youth coming through.

I think this might be the first year in a while that it might actually be fun to play as City. The FFP restrictions, ageing squad and lack of depth in certain areas makes it appealing to me. Also this year should be the first time we'll have some genuine prospects nearly ready to step up to the first team in Jason Denayer and Marcos Lopes who should definitely be boosted this year.

Barcelona. Should be interesting with the transfer ban.

Lechia Gdańsk from Polish T-Mobile Ekstraklasa
Vitesse Arnhem from Dutch Eredivisie
little known in Europe, but rich in their own countries.

Man utd. Haven't been them for a couple of fm's now and will be interesting without champions league football. Should be able to get top 4 whilst tinkering with formation. Sell rvp and mata to fund signing dm and cd.

Huddersfield first then Aston Villa. I'm also interested to try an Eibar or Athletic Club save

I will have a save's going with :-

TNS from Wales.
AFC Rushden And Diamonds in the United Counties League once the database gets released.
Corby Town also once the lower leagues are made up.
And always have an England save going.

Hope the game lets fans throw cups of tea over opposition players this year.

Will make the AFC Rushden & Diamonds save more realistic