• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Notts County again, but if its too easy I might try a lower league team from Italy or Spain. Any ideas?

Arsneal fan all the way always start off with them but i think this year i'll try sven's challenge of getting notts county to the premiership in 5 seasons

im going to be Sunderland as im having an awesome season with them atm on fm09. at this rate i might aswell support them lmao!

Hibernian FC - My fav team since forever.

Sunderland - Last time i managed them on any manager game i instantly won the championship title within my first season, took them to 2 consecutive top 15 finishes in the premiership, then a top 10 (8th) finish in the premiership before being sacked less than 10-15 games in the following season so i quite like them.

Man utd (possibly) won the leauge in my first FM 2007 season with them, then had a top 3 finish (3rd0 the following year before failing to make the top 4 the next again season and being sacked.

Usually though i tend to play as clubs mid-table or lower in premiership, any championship club or Hibernian fc form the SPL but ocassionally i'll go with a big clubb like liverpool or man utd.

Real Oviedo is again on Second Division B and the team have a strong team for this league. Chance! XD

Sunderland with the new team should be able to do something special, Spurs to see what all the hype is about, Notts County for Sven

I'll do a few games. Team I will definately have a go with probably Man City, Notts Co, Liverpool and a lower league team. Then... Who knows?

Leeds, as always.

Maybe see if my Hometown's ****** little team is finally playable (SpVgg Bayreuth - hahahahaha).

why has this been merged with the are you goig to buy fm thread, there nothing a like, I'm ****** off stop merging threads

Going to start with Cardiff City see if i can gain promotion to premier league but i think that Notts County would be a good challenge!

i'm going to do what i always do

be west ham, take them to the top and win everything
then be southend and do the same
go abroard to bayern munich or juventus

Back