• Views Views 25K

You gonna buy FM10?

• Yes!

Votes: 312 92.0%
  • No!

Votes: 27 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
probably start a game with my home town club Go Ahead Eagles:) And some other dutch clubs probably.. and Aston Villa will probably be one of the first teams I'll play with

maybe tottenham depending if we have a non existant transfer budget XD
man city to try out best players although quickly abandoned

then montenegro again!!! or a similar european nation to montenegro in 2009

First i play Arsenal to start with then i think im gonna play Manchester City and Real Madrid off course <)

The teams I'll play as will be Tottenham, Man City then I may try to restore some gold back into A.S Roma.

im gunna be dagenham :) .. in FM 08 i got them to prem ... FM09 to prem .... Now for 2010 :D

Probably be Sheffield Wednesday and Manchester City in the same game at the start.
Then when I get bored i'll probably start a game with someone else like West Brom, Newcastle or Middlesborough

I'll give forest a go with their new fangled team, also go for another lower league team, maybe Ilkeston town or Vauxhall motors.

first game im gonna play for atleast 5 season with my fave club plymouth argyle try to do the new boards 5 year plan of getting to the prem upgrading the stadium and training facilities, first of all im gonna try to use our new system the so called diamond 4-2-3-1 DM CAM formation then maybe ill try a prem team and try and win in europe and the prem league maybe after that ill try an international side but it would have to be along side a club side

a.c milan
torino
russian team
napoli
and whatever other team that takes my fancy

Normally I go Liverpool but this time I fancy more of a challenge and straight away I'm starting with a LLM.

Back