Who's got the best Aaron Ramsey?

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
aaron-ramsey.jpg

Hi guys,

As many of us know, Aaron Ramsey is the only player on FM11 with a -10 PA (meaning he is potentially the best player on the game).

However, I've never seen him reach his full potential as Arsenal don't play him, but won't sell him. So my question is, who's got the best Aaron Ramsey on their save game? I'm coming to the end of my first season and have been playing him since January (he was injured) and he's coming along nicely, but it's of course too early to tell how well he will turn out.

So my question is, how good has Aaron Ramsey got in your saves, and can you post up screenshots of the best Ramsey you've had.

If a Mod feels this thread is unnecessary, they can close it - but I think it would be good to see how well the potentially best player on the game turns out for a lot of people.

Thanks guys,

DMF.

I'm currently in season 2016-17 (I think), he's a pretty good player, but I have better players, so he's only a backup sadly. I'll get screenies later, currently playing my Swans game :p

Regens can get -10
i thought -10 means his pa will change between 170-200 each saved game and as regens change each saved game as well then they dont have -10s they jujst get fixed pa dont they?

I'm currently in season 2016-17 (I think), he's a pretty good player, but I have better players, so he's only a backup sadly. I'll get screenies later, currently playing my Swans game :p

It's very strange. Seems to happen with a lot of people. For SI to make him the only player with -10 PA, but I've NEVER seen him turn out to be World Class. Very strange..

# # # # #

i thought -10 means his pa will change between 170-200 each saved game and as regens change each saved game as well then they dont have -10s they jujst get fixed pa dont they?

You may be right.. I'm not too sure how Regens work, but I know he's the only player with a -10 PA.

Last edited:
ill let you know how ramsey comes along in this season ive got him in the blue square in my story game, a season of constant football should show some signs of improvment...then again my coaches arnt exactly "top notch" will screenie his development.

It's very strange. Seems to happen with a lot of people. For SI to make him the only player with -10 PA, but I've NEVER seen him turn out to be World Class. Very strange..

I know, he's a pretty **** hot player though even as backup, his average rating is somewhere around 7.3. Even stranger is nobody has bid for him in the 8 years I've been playing the save.

ill let you know how ramsey comes along in this season ive got him in the blue square in my story game, a season of constant football should show some signs of improvment...then again my coaches arnt exactly "top notch" will screenie his development.

You got him to the Blue Square? How on earth did you pull that one off? Ambitious loan?

i always used to think it was jack wilshere that had a PA of -10

I've just started a Arsenal save, so will post a screenshot at the end of the season..

Managed to sign him for 3.2 M before the fourth season. He was on loan at Bolton the previous season, did well but nothing too spectacular. Looks decent on my game, should do well after some good training and match practice. Although he needs to work hard to compete with Poli, Khedira, N'Zonzi and Canales for the midfield spots in my Aston Villa team.

here is my Ramsay, he doesn't get many assists or goals, probably because i play him quite deep. but personally for me he is one of my best players if you look at his pass rate it tells you everything constantly switching the play often sets up Walcott to get in behind defenders (if only he could score) and very rarely makes a mistake. at the moment utd are trying to buy him but in the summer i turned down a 20mill offer from barc

allright here is my Ramsey two and a half seasons into the game, he had his leg broken twice and injuries really slowed down his development, pat rice still believes that he can be better than fabregas(3rd best player in the game in terms of value) i wonder how good ramsey would get without missing a season and a half

He's been average for me, to say the least. I have just neglected him, due to falling in love with Jack Wilshere :D

Any idea's for roles to play(and train) him in?

just starting 3rd season now and he really hasn't done much. had no injuries other than the leg break he starts the game with.