Who's The Best Then?; An Xbox 360 Fifa 11 Tournament- The Games Have.. Started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill play in 5mins jk37195 add me

Sam you want to play me just now mate ? add me GT: Alan bsfb 1690 ;) Rangers Vs Madrid (6)

Come on guys in Europa, Add me

GT : Benji x Crumbs

im sat here like a lemon

Ok mate will do ;).

gives me time to eat my crisps :p
btw how can we make it a ranked match because the friend one doesn't have transfer updates..

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Jk i'll play you now if you want before I play sam.

Edit: I won't your not in my league.

I'm available 4-10 on weekdays and 7-01 on weekends, feel free to add me, I'll VM some people tomorrow to sort out some matches :)

Anybody in the CL wanting a match, give me 5 minutes, re-charging my controller :)

anyone in europa league that wants a game send us an invite coz i dno wtf im doin XD

I'll play anyone whenever in CL. Waiting on sam just now though.

Anyone In Eurpoa add me and we shall play.

If people want to make it ranked matches for updates etc rather than friend: you will need to go to:

1. Match Lobbies
2. Move left over to lobbies
3. Choose lobbie - I'll be using Northern Europe#2

That will get you ranked match and updates people ;)

Kelan you and sam go to lobbie, Northern europe#2 and play each other twice then go back there and me and sam should be finished our games then we will be sorted :p

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

I cant connect to you connor :S

Playing via team-playe, not great but it will do. You may have to change your camera angles too though.

Im playing for FM- Base pro club team so wont be able to play tonight... Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.