Why Arsenal winning the league would be a victory both for football and frugality

Arsenal will win the Carling Cup, maybe finish in 2nd in the PL, lose in the FA Semis, and crash out in the Ro16 in the CL.

...fact.

I believe Arsenal will finish 3rd. And they get crushed down again by Barcelona in CL. You Arsenal fans must feel really....idk, after 3 weeks the most exciting games of the season starts. Can't wait to watch Barca-Arsenal. I hope you guys stop Messi but i doubt it.

I hope Arsenal win at least something this year. It might sound abit stupid but i think once the team gets that winning feeling theyll want it again and could go on a run for the next few seasons, correct me if im wrong but i think theres only clichy in the team at the moment who won anything while at Arsenal? and even then he must have only been young and its crazy the amount of change they've had in the last 5 years and still be able to sustain a place in the top 4.

You want to re-iterate?

Chelsea's form < Tottenham's form to be honest if Tottenham were in Chelsea's position they could win the League but poor timing and poor run leads to Manchester United SOMEHOW undefeated in the league through disbelief, Arsenal following second, Tottenham 3rd, and Manchester City in 4th beating Chelsea to the CL spot.

although i respect them for the way they run the club financialy they don't deserve to win the league for the way they play their football.

You want to re-iterate?

Chelsea's form < Tottenham's form to be honest if Tottenham were in Chelsea's position they could win the League but poor timing and poor run leads to Manchester United SOMEHOW undefeated in the league through disbelief, Arsenal following second, Tottenham 3rd, and Manchester City in 4th beating Chelsea to the CL spot.

You cannot possibly be certain that Arsenal will finish second.

Also, you seem to have everything mapped out clearly, in your 'vision' could you please tell me who gets the bid for the Olympic stadium?

You want to re-iterate?

Chelsea have played alot of their so called harder fixtures already. We still have Spurs, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd to play at Stamford Bridge. You are setting youself up for a massive fall here.

although i respect them for the way they run the club financialy they don't deserve to win the league for the way they play their football.

What do you mean? we dont deserve to in the leage for the way we play football? Im pretty sure Arsenal are repspected as one of the best footballing teams in the league. which works at a disadvantage sometimes with us trying to walk the ball in, but to say we shouldnt win it because the way we play is stupid.

Good article that, thanks for posting Calum. Agree about not splashing out for Cahill - He's good, but he won't replace Vermaelen tbh and forking out £20m for a player more than likely to warm the bench isn't exactly business sense.

You cannot possibly be certain that Arsenal will finish second.

Also, you seem to have everything mapped out clearly, in your 'vision' could you please tell me who gets the bid for the Olympic stadium?

Goodison Park /sarcasm

And I'm just throwing some mere little predictions and only adding to the cliche and so fallible (FACT) stamp, nothing more. If you think I'm totally serious then I unintentionally trolled you. (K)

But I did predict AC Milan playing Tottenham even before the CL Group Stage Draw so I don't know, I also predicted Brazil's loss to Holland, but I like my predictions to be conservative in case they're wrong. But I just have a FEELING the league turns out like that.

What do you mean? we dont deserve to in the leage for the way we play football? Im pretty sure Arsenal are repspected as one of the best footballing teams in the league. which works at a disadvantage sometimes with us trying to walk the ball in, but to say we shouldnt win it because the way we play is stupid.

for me the best football is the football that works best for your side. So because Arsenal move the ball quickly that means they deserve to win trophys more than a team managed by Sam Allardyce??? Football is a results business and you must play to your strengths.

Chelsea have played alot of their so called harder fixtures already. We still have Spurs, Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd to play at Stamford Bridge. You are setting youself up for a massive fall here.

Tbf, you haven't exactly shown Stamford Bridge to be a fortress this season, losing to Sunderland at such.

Can't see you finishing higher than 3rd

Goodison Park /sarcasm

And I'm just throwing some mere little predictions and only adding to the cliche and so fallible (FACT) stamp, nothing more. If you think I'm totally serious then I unintentionally trolled you. (K)

But I did predict AC Milan playing Tottenham even before the CL Group Stage Draw so I don't know, I also predicted Brazil's loss to Holland, but I like my predictions to be conservative in case they're wrong. But I just have a FEELING the league turns out like that.

Paul the octopus' dad?

Tbf, you haven't exactly shown Stamford Bridge to be a fortress this season, losing to Sunderland at such.

Can't see you finishing higher than 3rd

Im not saying we will, im just saying we were in a bad moment dropping points home and away. Once we get back to our best we wont drop as much points at home again.

this isnt about chelsea or any other clubs apart from arsenal stick to the topic

As much as I'd love to see United getting spanked, a 7-0 win vs Ipswich and a 2-0 win vs Rovers does not mean Chelsea are "Back to form"

They might be on the right path but I'd like to see their upcoming fixtures, only way I think it'd be fit to restore confidence is 5 consecutive victories in the next fixtures (Including Kopenhavn who gave Barcelona a hard time in the CL)

What? Chelsea got City, Spurs, Arsenal 1x..and then you get the UNBEATEN United 2x....so i dont know where did you get that?

for me the best football is the football that works best for your side. So because Arsenal move the ball quickly that means they deserve to win trophys more than a team managed by Sam Allardyce??? Football is a results business and you must play to your strengths.

We do play to our strenghts. Arsenal' football is more eneteraining then say stoke..surely a team which is entrertaing deserves to win stuff instead of 'hit and hope.'