Why Arsenal winning the league would be a victory both for football and frugality

Nobody gives a **** about Chelsea.

Stay on topic.

Or Mike will ***** slap u.

I don't value one type of football. i value the football that works for that bunch of players at any given time. Utd's is better because if they need to attack they will attack, if they need to sit on a lead they will sit on a lead, if they need to get stuck in the will get stuck in.
That's your philosophy, you shouldn't try and impose it on others.

Personally, I appluad a team that when it maybe wiser to sit on a lead, continues to attack. I think a lot of other people do too. I think we deserve to win things because of the way we play football, that's just me though. I think when WBA went down last year it was an injustice because they played good football, a lot of people think the same, its all down to opinion at the end of the day.

Nobody gives a **** about Chelsea.

Stay on topic.

Or Mike will ***** slap u.
Sounds kinky

OT - Arsenal have a all seeing head coach as Mou put it, The Voyeur knows if Arsenal will win the league or not.

Christ STFU about chelsea, or united or anything that isnt to do with Arsenal, I'm trying to play FM here

OK, but Arsenal play the way they do because it fits their players, and if they win the league, than wouldn't their style of play have 'worked for that bunch of players at that time?'

Arsenal have played this way for years without any success.

That's your philosophy, you shouldn't try and impose it on others.

Personally, I appluad a team that when it maybe wiser to sit on a lead, continues to attack. I think a lot of other people do too. I think we deserve to win things because of the way we play football, that's just me though. I think when WBA went down last year it was an injustice because they played good football, a lot of people think the same, its all down to opinion at the end of the day.

Im not imposing it on anyone im mearly stating my opinion on the matter. Where did i say this is what i think everyone needs to agree with me!!!

Im bored and I think I will say Birmingham are going to win the league

Im messing and I hope arsenal win as they play the best football in england IMO just leave us win the LC

Im bored and I think I will say Birmingham are going to win the league

Im messing and I hope arsenal win as they play the best football in england IMO just leave us win the LC
If you want Arsenal to win you City folk better spank United at OT

Im not imposing it on anyone im mearly stating my opinion on the matter. Where did i say this is what i think everyone needs to agree with me!!!
You said people are wrong for thinking Arsenal deserve to win things because of the way they play football, no? Don't make me find a quote...

By saying we're wrong you are imposing your philosophy on us.

You said people are wrong for thinking Arsenal deserve to win things because of the way they play football, no? Don't make me find a quote...

By saying we're wrong you are imposing your philosophy on us.

i never said they were wrong at all, they are entitled to their opinion. In fact most of my posts included me saying in my opinion etc etc.

No not at all. And this is the way Arsenal fans are precieved by many "oh we play lovely football we deserve to win things" etc etc. Just my opinion on this but just because your football is more attractive dosen't make it more effective and the team that is more effective deserves to win trophys and will.
To be fair to CJACKO, he does say 'just my opinion', in the bold..

Give the guy a break lads.

i never said they were wrong at all, they are entitled to their opinion. In fact most of my posts included me saying in my opinion etc etc.
My bad, I misread. Sorry about that.

When they are on form and in top gear, Arsenal's style of football is the best in the world, only matched by Barcelona. However, they have lost, or rather failed to challenge for, titles in the past because they have no real back up tactics or plan B. This naivity that Wenger shows has cost the club silverware, but I love how the club is run and the whole youth policy is something that I'm sure all managers and clubs admire.

You don't deserve to win a league based on your style of football though, tactics and adaptability are almost equalling factors in modern day football in my opinion. Obviously I hope United win the league, but I'd not begrudge Arsenal claiming the title this year. If they can surmount the sizeable lead that we have created, they would be worthy winners.

have said all along that if not chelsea, I'd love arsneal to win the league. arsene deserves it for all his patience. most people would have given up by now and bowed in to the pressure but he's stuck to his principles

When they are on form and in top gear, Arsenal's style of football is the best in the world, only matched by Barcelona. However, they have lost, or rather failed to challenge for, titles in the past because they have no real back up tactics or plan B. This naivity that Wenger shows has cost the club silverware, but I love how the club is run and the whole youth policy is something that I'm sure all managers and clubs admire.

You don't deserve to win a league based on your style of football though, tactics and adaptability are almost equalling factors in modern day football in my opinion. Obviously I hope United win the league, but I'd not begrudge Arsenal claiming the title this year. If they can surmount the sizeable lead that we have created, they would be worthy winners.
totally agree with all of this. I worry about the day arsenal do come up with a plan or buy someone like samba

This Darren guy is an actual legend!!!! Mate he knows more about football than Sepp Blater( which is proving not hard tho lol )!!!!