Why do i hate man united

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 10K
We're not involved with football though, we're just the public discussing it.

I know, I'm not saying that the guy should get a 5 match ban.

I was making quite a simple example to show how people are hypocrtical.

Fergie questions ref's integrity = Everyone hates him
Fan says ref's has preffered teams = The obvious truth

I am an avid Bayern Munich supporter, and support Liverpool in the Barclays'...
But for some reason i hate man u, is it fair to say they are the most hated club.

Most hated club , but biggest world wide fanbase, k
?

I know, I'm not saying that the guy should get a 5 match ban.

I was making quite a simple example to show how people are hypocrtical.

Fergie questions ref's integrity = Everyone hates him
Fan says ref's has preffered teams = The obvious truth

Fergie is a professional though, a manager who should be setting an example, hence the ban. I see what you're saying about people being hypocritical though.

Most hated club , but biggest world wide fanbase, k
?

Madrid have the largest fan-base worldwide.

When it comes to the quantity of trophies, I'm sure we passed Liverpool when we won the Community Shield back in August.

Nah, we're still 3 ahead.

Read the first page of this thread....and Sky are listed as a most Hated Company? Puh!

As far as Manchester United are concerned, I don't hate them. I dont mind watching them play, and i respect Fergie as a manager.

The team i hate is Liverpool, and i have done way before i knew much about football. As a boy, i couldn't stand watching them on TV, and then their fans going on about History and how they're the greatest supporters in the world.....Yeah right, they should buy them selves a ticket to a Dortmund game, or go to see Boca Juniors play River Plate.

We're not involved with football though, we're just the public discussing it.

So it comes back to the question, whats the point of press conference if managers cant say what everyone else is thinking

History is an excuse for lack of current success

Says an Everton fan. oO)

That's easily countered with 'Current success is an excuse for a lack of history'. We're going off-topic though.

So it comes back to the question, whats the point of press conference if managers cant say what everyone else is thinking

Managers should be setting an example, they're professionals and are heavily scrutinised. I see what your saying though, and I do agree to an extent.

The team i hate is Liverpool, and i have done way before i knew much about football. As a boy, i couldn't stand watching them on TV, and then their fans going on about History and how they're the greatest supporters in the world.....Yeah right, they should buy them selves a ticket to a Dortmund game, or go to see Boca Juniors play River Plate.

Says a Chelsea fan, who has no history and a load of ***** fans...

Think either people should chill, or have the thread closed before all out war breaks out :)

many people hate United for many reasons, the success is one reason, the fans and where they are based (United fans from London etc) but to be honest, it really doesn't bother any one that we are hated so much, shows we are doing something right I guess.

Cant believe i let a opportunity to slate Utd go past like this haha. In all honesty obviously im not fond of Utd but i actually respect them. The reason for this is that they stay a top club no matter what is thrown at them and no matter how much people knock them down they will always get straight back up better than before. That is unlike the likes of Arsenal/Liverpool etc.

I just hate them because the majority of their players and the majority of their fans I've found to be nobs, arrogant nobs. Prime example - Nani. I'd hate Nani no matter where he played, I hate that arrogance.

Also how Fergie whines the one time out of a billion a decision doesn't go their way.

Says a Chelsea fan, who has no history and a load of ***** fans...

Yapping on about History again.....lol. When Manchester United win the league this year, wont that mean they've beaten Liverpool's 18 League Titles?

I see you didn't mention the fact i'm a Dortmund fan....who could out sing Anfield any day

I am an avid Bayern Munich supporter, and support Liverpool in the Barclays'...
But for some reason i hate man u, is it fair to say they are the most hated club.

Oh it because all their are glory hunting ****** and hardly non of them are actually from Manchester.

That's just one of many reasons why people hate Manchester United.

So Boca are the best fans in the world because they're noisy for one game? Brilliant.

So what if we see ourselves as the best fans? I'm sure a lot of fans do.

Questioning their ability/decisions = fine. Questioning their integrity = No no.

History is an excuse for lack of current success

If you can't talk about history, why play for the present.

Questioning their ability/decisions = fine. Questioning their integrity = No no.

But the Question still remains, If me or you can question a ref intergrity, why cant a manager, i dont care if he is meant to be a role model, he never asked for it.

Back