Why do i hate man united

• Thread starter Thread starter gametime
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 184
  • Views Views 10K
Surprisingly, even as a Liverpool fan, I don't hate United.
Just their fans, especially the one's up here in Durham, whom have never been to a game before and their excuse is "it's not worth the money to go all the way down Manchester to see them, might as well just go to the away games when they're at Newcastle and Sunderland."

Twats.

But else than that, United have a deserved, decorated history and I respect that and especially respect what Fergie has done for them.
I do like seeing them lose, though. Just for the rivalry incentive and it's pretty rare for them to lose these days anyway. (6)

alll teams have glory hunters i cant lie i have to say i hate Sir Alex Ferguson but his a great manager , i hate Manchester United because they hate Chelsea

I don't have any dislike for Chelsea. I don't like Liverpool or Leeds, but would never use the word 'hate' to describe a dislike of a football club. It's pathetic!

Man Utd get ALOT of help from the officials. Look at Howard Webb, FA Cup Liverpool - United. Berbatov gets a Penalty that never was a penalty, and Gerrard was red carded wich he shouldn't be.

Gerrard deserved the red, just as Carragher deserved red in the last game. Stop being so bitter and biased

To be fair, you will always get arrogant fans with almost any club.

And on what makes a true supporter, I believe its not about how many games you go to, its how you feel when things happen to your club. If you feel really joy when your team wins the Champions League, If you feel real frustration when you draw with weaker team, If you have sleepless nights when you club is going through administration, thats what makes a true fan imo.

Okay, they might not always get help. But they get alot from the officials. Especially Howard Webb.

Referee mistakes =/= Getting help. Otherwise you're saying every other team is getting "help".

I don't have any dislike for Chelsea. I don't like Liverpool or Leeds, but would never use the word 'hate' to describe a dislike of a football club. It's pathetic!

Gerrard deserved the red, just as Carragher deserved red in the last game. Stop being so bitter and biased

He just got the red because Webb was the ref at that game.. If it was that moron Kevin Friend again, there wouldn't even have been a penalty. But funny enough, Rafael deserved a card for what he did against Maxi, but got away with it. So United got away with something too in that game, just like Carra.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Referee mistakes =/= Getting help. Otherwise you're saying every other team is getting "help".

Refering to Howard Webb : He doesn't make mistakes, everybody knows he's always for Man United when he's the ref in a game between the two sides.

Some ref's are just more fair than others. It's like that in every league, unfortunately.

He just got the red because Webb was the ref at that game.. If it was that moron Kevin Friend again, there wouldn't even have been a penalty. But funny enough, Rafael deserved a card for what he did against Maxi, but got away with it. So United got away with something too in that game, just like Carra.

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

Refering to Howard Webb : He doesn't make mistakes, everybody knows he's always for Man United when he's the ref in a game between the two sides.

Some ref's are just more fair than others. It's like that in every league, unfortunately.

Like i hear the BIG clubs get all the decision tells you about the team we are playing :)

You're just proving that we can go around in circles all day. We would be here all night saying "well referee X did this in Y game, he's clearly giving favours to Z club." Why we feel the need to complain about every referee decision is beyond me. They're human, they'll make mistakes. Apparently some people expect them to have perfect games every game, and whenever they make a "mistake" it's them being biased to the other team. I really would love to see half the people who complain about bias constantly go try and referee in front of thousands of people, in a pressure cooker situation and see how you get on. They blatantly need technological help, until they get it we'll have to be satisfied with human error occurrences.

He had a horror of a game in a Blackpool match a few weeks ago (Can't remember who to). Does that make him biased to the opposition? No, it means he had an absolute ******* of a game, just like ANY human is prone to. We don't know he's for anyone. You perceive him to be biased to United. Learn the difference between individual opinions and opinions based on factual evidence.

Amazing how some german dude comes here, posts something, starts a fight and doesn't post again. I bet he's laughing :D. Stop being kids. :)

To be fair i hate some United fans at times. Being such a successful club attracts a lot of fans who are utter twats. So i can see why people hate us but all clubs have annoying fans, and lots of them. Yet we are by far the most hated team in the league which I reckon is probably due to our success.

I don't think Rafael would have made that challenge had the referee calmed the situation in the first place and punished Carragher minutes before. Rafael also took a nasty high foot seconds before, but we could argue this all day. It's all swings and roundabouts and you can't expect referees to get everything right. You just have to take it on the chin and get on with it

why is there 5 pages with 138 posts on this???? :O

Now, you see, the fact that people are beginning to say ref's favour certain teams is questioning their integrity as an official.

Didn't Fergie get a 5 match ban for this? Referee's don't have favourites, it's their job to impartial, imbosiles.

Now, you see, the fact that people are beginning to say ref's favour certain teams is questioning their integrity as an official.

Didn't Fergie get a 5 match ban for this? Referee's don't have favourites, it's their job to impartial, imbosiles.

Yeah.. We're not actual manager's mate, we just play a game about it. :S

I don't have any dislike for Chelsea.

Chelsea think they have rivalries with all the top clubs, because they've had a bit of success.

Yeah.. We're not actual manager's mate, we just play a game about it. :S

Chelsea think they have rivalries with all the top clubs, because they've had a bit of success.

I was just reffering to the critique of referee's integrity, and reffering that to the fact that most people frowned upon it, hence Sir Alex getting a 5 match ban and people lapping it up, but it seems to be okay to say that certain ref's favour certain clubs.

I was just reffering to the critique of referee's integrity, and reffering that to the fact that most people frowned upon it, hence Sir Alex getting a 5 match ban and people lapping it up, but it seems to be okay to say that certain ref's favour certain clubs.

We're not involved with football though, we're just the public discussing it.

As much as Liverpool and United fans hate each other, I think it's fair to say there is some sort of mutual respect on some sort of level. They're the two most sucessful clubs in the country who have competed against each other for years. The likes of Chelsea and Man City have appeared from the economics of football rather than the buildings of a foundation. I believe it would take a very long time for Chelsea to build a real rivalry with a big non-london club.

Back