Why do you support your team ?

i have never once said my old man supports United :S he is the reason i support United because he is a City fan and as a child I didn't get on with him at all so did everything "wrong" in hes eyes.

i have never once said my old man supports United :S he is the reason i support United because he is a City fan and as a child I didn't get on with him at all so did everything "wrong" in hes eyes.

He was right

It is what you told me on MSN, think it was after the bayern Home game age ago, you stayed at your dads that night, or so it was claimed.

So, why do you support your team ?

I ask myself that on a regular basis :mad: But thats the beauty of being a proper fan, there may be far more bad times than good times, but that just makes the good times feel all the more special

It is what you told me on MSN, think it was after the bayern Home game age ago, you stayed at your dads that night, or so it was claimed.

yeah i stay at my old mans as he lives in Manchester and driving to Manchester and back down to Essex is a long journey so i stop over night. doesn't mean he supports United does it?

and if you remember correctly, you'd remember saying something along the lines of getting a lot of abuse for the defeat.

yeah i stay at my old mans as he lives in Manchester and driving to Manchester and back down to Essex is a long journey so i stop over night. doesn't mean he supports United does it?

and if you remember correctly, you'd remember saying something along the lines of getting a lot of abuse for the defeat.

nope, i remeber you saying he was ****** as well, when i asked you who does he support, then you deleted me from msn a few days later, over a childish act from you, Oh well ryan.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Jast look at yo chat logs.

He has deleted me

Because there my local team, and I'm not a glory hunter, I could easily sit and support Utd/City/Liverpool/Everton/Chelsea and not go to games, but I support my local team and always will, whether there good or not, I don't care, I'm proud of who I support.

I have a season ticket and go most away games, this season I've been to them all.

So because i live in Portsmouth and struggle to make many games that makes me a glory hunter??

okay, i was born in birmingham... live in dunfermline and have done since i was 1 ( 15 now) , all dads family is from teeside, and i just followed on, but my two brothers (23 and 26) they support villa and spurs, before i was born when my brothers lived in birmingham, their first game was villa vs tottenham, and they supported a different team each, they were young then so they have stuck, so 3 brothers 3 completely different teams

nope, i remeber you saying he was ****** as well, when i asked you who does he support, then you deleted me from msn a few days later, over a childish act from you, Oh well ryan.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

He has deleted me

lets face it, its my word over yours. the many sheep and ***** on this site will take your word over mine but its funny as i have told a few others members that he supports City.

lets face it, its my word over yours. the many sheep and ***** on this site will take your word over mine but its funny as i have told a few others members that he supports City.

You also told a few memember you where engaged? Funny That,

Not really sheep or *****, just your word doesn't really mean much considering the fairy tale you made.

Local team, because I've lived in Manchester (Trafford, to be specific) my whole life.

Last edited:
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Dad supported United and Rochdale, our whole family was from Rochdale.. but we moved down south. I want to see United play more but I hate the long car journeys, but i'll always support them and in a way I probably deserve the glory hunter claims because I'm southern and have been to about 5 matches in 17 years but i've been a red since I was a kid.. but I became a die-hard fan when my first match I went to was Manchester United 7-1 Roma.. then I fell in love :wub:

all my uncles, cousins (apart from a couple) and dad support chelsea. My dad supported chelsea since he was little even when they was inthe old division 2 he didnt give up on them and he was right not to. then I got into football and started supporting chelsea in about 1997 and I dont regret it. I try to go to as many games as possible but its tough at times when you look at chelseas ticktet prices :( I mean ******* 60 quid for a ticket in 2005 for chelsea v birmingham who at the time where either 19th or 20th i think

If I'm being honest I didn't really take up football until halfway through 2008-09, support Liverpool because my mate did (if I'm being honest) I loved the way they played and followed and watched their games ever since. Started going to Dundee games 2009-10 and we almost got promoted that season but we have been a downward spiral ever since. I suppose you could call me a glory hunter but I made my decision based on the way they played, that was the past, PLEASE let us not discuss the future ^^)