Why do you support your team ?

honestly i watched man united one night and saw the skill and awsome tactics they used and all of a sudden i support them

Triffic, lucky me ;) I get to go to home games against the likes of Stockport (No offence Sam)

It's offensive to you when you say your gonna be playing us at home ;)

See you in League One.

No idea why i support united, proberbly because most of my friends do and was obsessed with solksjaer when i was younger. Can't make most games though :( but having a season ticket for saracens makes up for it :D
Also seeing as most of my family hate football with only my brother (arsenal fan) and a few chelsea season ticket holders who like football, i didn't get forced to support a club.

Last edited:
Why not?

Kidding, I love rangers like mad, and so do all my family! Officially the best team ever.
My Gran-dad came from a Celtic family , and when he ran away from home, the first thing he done was buy a Rangers top!
He took me to my first game when i was three, and i've had my season ticket ever since.
Glasgow Rangers Football Club :wub:

Most people from my country are supporting very famous and big clubs Chelsea/Milan/Real M. etc but I was watching Tottenham on tv in season 2000/01 they were playing against Leeds i think and lost 4-3,I really liked the club,the players and I started to follow them...hopefully I will go to watch them in Premier League against Arsenal one day

Last edited:
live 20 mins from Leeds so gotta support the local team. plus no one can call me a glory supporter :D

Was born into a family of glory hunters, bar my dad. He supported United since he moved to England, after he watched them play Arsenal and lose. But he loved the performance and the way the team played and supported them ever since. He brought me up as a United fan, and I'll defend my team till the very end. I know a lot about them and I'm far from a glory hunter. (When I say born into a family of glory hunters, it's because two of my uncles supported "Whoever was top of the league, except Man Utd")

Benfica is because there stadium is about 5 minutes away from where I live when I go to Portugal.
I live in London, about 15/20 mins from Loftus Road, so I also have a soft spot for them.

I have supported man city since the days of league 1, i wouldnt change it for anything, if our owners ever leave and we go crashing down to league 2 ill always follow them. I support them because i love them, and my dad does. hate utd aswell

I have supported man city since the days of league 1, i wouldnt change it for anything, if our owners ever leave and we go crashing down to league 2 ill always follow them. I support them because i love them, and my dad does. hate utd aswell

You follow them?

Thought you lived in America? XD

Was born into a family of glory hunters, bar my dad. He supported United since he moved to England, after he watched them play Arsenal and lose. But he loved the performance and the way the team played and supported them ever since. He brought me up as a United fan, and I'll defend my team till the very end. I know a lot about them and I'm far from a glory hunter. (When I say born into a family of glory hunters, it's because two of my uncles supported "Whoever was top of the league, except Man Utd")

Benfica is because there stadium is about 5 minutes away from where I live when I go to Portugal.
I live in London, about 15/20 mins from Loftus Road, so I also have a soft spot for them.

You ever been to Loftus Road? If so what is it like?

You ever been to Loftus Road? If so what is it like?

Yeah been to Loftus Road a fair few times. It's nice. The stands and seats are comfy and there's usually a decent atmosphere. It's a nice little stadium.

Would need to be re-developed massively if they were to make it to the Premier League though in my opinion.

Just wondering what are stadiums like that are 20,000+, because there is basically ground stand and like 60 feet tall stands at Dens

My club is almost everything to me. When they losing and play bad, I trust in them even more!
It's my hometown club and from birth, my room was all in blue. dinamo zagreb 1986

Just wondering what are stadiums like that are 20,000+, because there is basically ground stand and like 60 feet tall stands at Dens

I don't think Loftus Road is anywhere near 20,000. They'd need to install more seats and crank up the volume because it's usually kinda quiet, but there is always a massive buzz around the stadium.

I have been to Fratton Park a few times and its very small and cosy but the noise is absolutely electric mate.

I don't think Loftus Road is anywhere near 20,000. They'd need to install more seats and crank up the volume because it's usually kinda quiet, but there is always a massive buzz around the stadium.

What's loftus park like as the rugby club i support, saracens may be moving there if they don't stay at vicarage road