Why do you support your team ?

If I'm being honest I didn't really take up football until halfway through 2008-09, support Liverpool because my mate did (if I'm being honest) I loved the way they played and followed and watched their games ever since. Started going to Dundee games 2009-10 and we almost got promoted that season but we have been a downward spiral ever since. I suppose you could call me a glory hunter but I made my decision based on the way they played, that was the past, PLEASE let us not discuss the future ^^)

I respect the fact that you have admitted you have only been supporting Liverpool for only the last year or so and havent decided to talk bollocks about how youve been a liffe long fan :)

all my uncles, cousins (apart from a couple) and dad support chelsea. My dad supported chelsea since he was little even when they was inthe old division 2 he didnt give up on them and he was right not to. then I got into football and started supporting chelsea in about 1997 and I dont regret it. I try to go to as many games as possible but its tough at times when you look at chelseas ticktet prices :( I mean ******* 60 quid for a ticket in 2005 for chelsea v birmingham who at the time where either 19th or 20th i think

Yer ticket prices are a joke mate, i didn't get a membership last season but managed to get to 1 game. Bolton at home on a tuesday ticket was £25 thats only because it was 3days after the FA cup semi and people didn't want to go, although i was in the Matthew Harding Lower right at the back so the view wasen't great but atleast we won (just about).

If I'm being honest I didn't really take up football until halfway through 2008-09, support Liverpool because my mate did (if I'm being honest) I loved the way they played and followed and watched their games ever since. Started going to Dundee games 2009-10 and we almost got promoted that season but we have been a downward spiral ever since. I suppose you could call me a glory hunter but I made my decision based on the way they played, that was the past, PLEASE let us not discuss the future ^^)

Trust me mat, if you support Dundee no one'll think your a glory hunter.

I respect the fact that you have admitted you have only been supporting Liverpool for only the last year or so and havent decided to talk bollocks about how youve been a liffe long fan :)

Cheers mate.

we're a great club for fans!

Not when you register on a ten year long waiting list!!!

I support Liverpool because my grandparents were season ticket holders and supported them and when I was younger I went to a few games with him before he died.

Arsenal was the first English Premier Team I knew... It was because of FIFA 2003 on the PC I caught on with them.

Not when you register on a ten year long waiting list!!!

I support Liverpool because my grandparents were season ticket holders and supported them and when I was younger I went to a few games with him before he died.

With this apparent new stadium, your time will come. ;)

I support Shelbourne because they are my local team and my dad brought me to the matches so i supported them.
Then as they were never in fifa and got no TV coverage i decided a few years ago to support a newly promoted team and i chose Birmingham. This would have been the 07/08 season.

I support Shelbourne because they are my local team and my dad brought me to the matches so i supported them.
Then as they were never in fifa and got no TV coverage i decided a few years ago to support a newly promoted team and i chose Birmingham. This would have been the 07/08 season.

Bet you're glad you didn't choose Derby :D

Me and my brother born into a QPR/Chelsea family, but my brother decided to support Arsenal in the very early 90's, and so he raised me as an arsenal fan.

Hayes is 5 minutes away and I go to most games, including FA Cup 4th Qual against Poole coming up!! :D

Born into it, Mom's side supported Ac Milan, dad and pretty much every male supports Manchester united. I have been to england, but never to manchester, and i do support my local club, however they changed their stadium location so i have an empty stadium right around my flat to run around :)

to give you a little hint of how much football sucks in my country, i got into the final selection stages of my local club's u-18 squad, im probably the worst sprinter you have seen.