Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

Finn-Really nice lad, talk to him a lot on Steam :)

Lee and Zebedee-Never really spoke to either of them but they are really the only Liverpool fans on here with any realistic views on the club.

StuW-Kit of the week thread has been awesome, also a nice guy.

Last edited:
anu i think his name is now used to called roonaldo i think ?? well anyway ive got along with him since he added me a few months back and we have convos from time to time

Zebedee also, good shout ben, replies to all my pms about tactics, with a great amount of knowledge too

Mods are always good for a laugh.

Massive respect for Dan and StuW. As well as Mike.

Redders is my favorite person ever. :wub:

Srs.

And Becky and Jake. :) :wub:

Last edited:
Wow my name was mentioned!! id also like to give a great thanks to Tiraths, his ideas are very good,
More members

Redders- Got promoted to admin, does a good job

Chris- Very nice, doesnt get annoyed at anyone

Alex- Makes me laugh time to time

I've made a lot of 'friends' on this site since becoming a regular poster a while back.

Max - Started off on a bad note, but since then have started speaking more and more, have jokes and good conversations and help eachother (I think) out.

Frankie - Love winding him up about Arsenal XD and he can take a joke. Also doesn't live too far away from me. Top guy.

KingEric - Top story writer and just seems to be a level headed person. He can accept when he's wrong and makes good strong points in his argument.

Zebedee - Probably the most knowledgeable person I've ever spoken to when it comes to the ins and outs on football. Very clever bloke, and apart from his odd choice in club (;)) is a top guy.

BCFC - Me and him seem to talk alot via PM and on MSN giving eachother advice on stories and signings. Very funny lad.

Alex - I probably owe my regular postage to this bloke for when he started up the 'La Liga Network Game' before FM10 had even been released. He let me into the game, and it resulted in me coming onto this site more and more and just getting involved more in general banter.

FoxyCFC - Another guy who was involved in the La Liga Network Game, and we now speak on Facebook and on MSN giving eachother advice on story writing etc.

Chris - An avid follower of my stories and a great story writer himself. Very modest guy who deserves a lot more credit on this site than he probably gets.

Scott - Very opinionated soul, and even with his poor grammar (K) is a person I can have good conversations with. We both love Man Utd as much as eachother although he voices it alot more than I do.

Billy Redrup - For the simple reason that I :wub: his sarcastic comments!

There are many more, but I really just can't be asked to type any more so anyone else that has helped me out on this site.

:wub: you all

DMF!

Thanks you two. You're my favourites... Plus whoever else mentions my name ;)

Seriously though:

Max, Frankie, Scott, 19-11-08, Mike, Harry and the rest of the msn group - Top bunch of lads - have a good laugh, started off not so well then I got introduced into their wonderful outside of FM base world and been cool ever since. Playing FM/Fifa etc together :)

DMF, FoxyCFC + Joe - Love these guys, again because of the La Liga net game, and usually talk on MSN, Facebook etc...

The FM-Base Elite FIFA team - :wub:. Say no more.

Anyone I've forgotten, I hope not but if I have... Love you.

ryan_stubbs - I feel we have become really close in his time on FM-Base.

Gregor - Not many people get him but his humour reminds me of my own, and I think I'm the funniest person in the world. So it's only natural he makes my list. To be honest all of the staff are a laugh... apart from Lee (K)

Jeez, my mind has gone blank. Can't remember many names at the moment, I'm sure I'll add some later.

ryan_stubbs - I feel we have become really close in his time on FM-Base.

Gregor - Not many people get him but his humour reminds me of my own, and I think I'm the funniest person in the world. So it's only natural he makes my list. To be honest all of the staff are a laugh... apart from Lee (K)

Jeez, my mind has gone blank. Can't remember many names at the moment, I'm sure I'll add some later.

I think there's been some kind of mistake. You didn't mention me in that list.

Billy Redrup, and no name redrup- good to talk about cod with, the amount of respect they show to ryan stubbs is phenomenal, well done billy

Billy Redrup, and no name redrup- good to talk about cod with, the amount of respect they show to ryan stubbs is phenomenal, well done billy

Alfie Redrup (H)

Alfie, what a name mate, also dunc, me and him come from a very drunk and combine harvester part of the world, cow pattish also, we have some good conversations

Alfie, what a name mate, also dunc, me and him come from a very drunk and combine harvester part of the world, cow pattish also, we have some good conversations

Yay, West country love! :) :wub:

Hmm, can't say i have any personal favourites on the site, but I have gotten to know a few people recently which i'd like to give an honorable mention! :)

Redders - Love having our late night weird conversations, he makes me laugh all the time and his singing has me in stitches constantly. :)

Jake - Recently have been talking to him more and seems like a sound guy, also love the accent and his laugh is the BEST ever!

Gregor - Only recently started talking to him properly as i thought he hated me before! :( but he has a super awesome Scottish accent which i love and has Palm Trees outside his house :p ..oh and he makes me laugh with his blunt but true comments! lol :)

Kris - Love his story he has going on here really interesting to read. Met him a few times before and makes me laugh all the time with his impersonations :wub: Can't wait to see him again in June and have a few more laughs.

Dunc - Only just began talking to him but he seems like a nice guy to talk to! :)

Last edited:
Hmm, can't say i have any personal favourites on the site, but I have gotten to know a few people recently including Redders - Love having our late night weird conversations and our love for Jaffa Cakes! lol. He's generally a fun person to talk to. :)
Oh and can't forget Jake and Dunc, their both equally as enjoyable to talk to! :)

we're no longer friends...if we ever were

Everyone from Fm base Elite And Fm Base, Only people I've got on with really :)

Joe really is the my main man here
Jake,Keith and Kris are also legends for checking in on my Notts Co game last year
But I have to say it is a community full of genuinly nice guys
Scott too, as he really knows his **** about United

Too many people to name lol everybody i have directly encountered on this site is extremely helpful and for that i am thankful, mainly though its the lads i play xbox live with and the lads i chat with on msn who i consider good friends, always up for a laugh and well mannered, but i've also got to give a shout out to the lads of FM-Base Elite who make our club games that extra special i love our rivalry lol