Why I love my fellow FM-Basers

Cant believe no one else has mentioned cmh, hes a beast

you flatter me, joe, probably its due to the time difference which is why you guys dont see much of me, plus im working at the moment so havent been online for some time.

i respect everyone equally cos all of you are nice people :D

its pretty fun to interact with people all over the world as well

Thanks to people who have said me. :p

Jamie- You all know him. Awesome Northern Irish guy who is helpful, funny and an all round great guy. Great to play on COD with too. :)

Max- I think I could say we get on well. :D Play with him on COD sometimes and did a few joint stories. Great, funny and helpful. :)

Luke- What can I say about Luke? Understanding, funny and helpful. A top story writer who brings so much to the forums. :)

DMF- Top story writer who has the ability to make everyone laugh. Made this forum a better place by far. Thanks Dan. ^^)

FourFourTwo- Makes some great threads and we have some nice chats through PM's. :D A good mate and always helpful. :)

Joe- Gotta love him. :p Good story writer and funny. Helpful and a great guy. Thanks Joe. :)

Sam, Harry, Stu, Frutty, DaSiim all because they make me laugh and follow my stories. Thanks guys. ^^)

I think the forum is a great place so let's keep it like that. :)

Last edited:
Probably Raikan for me.

His shortlists are amazing and whenever I PM him for a player he always replies

First off thanks to everyone who mentioned me. <) :$

To name a few..

Coach Carter - Funny to talk to on msn, and play with him on xbox a bit (need's a mic though /slap)

Frankie - One of the first people I started talking to outside of FM-Base really, and he was the one that got me talking to Danny, Taylor (19-11-08), Harry etc etc, so known him for quite a while on here.

HarryinHD - Not really active anymore, and hasn't been on msn in a while, but he's still funny as ****.

19-11-08 (Taylor) - Always makes me laugh on msn every time I talk to him.

Scott* - He might have the tendency to get a ***** over an argument, but he's pretty funny on xbox and msn.

Alex & Robson - Both make me laugh aswell.

Kris - Probably one of the first I spoke to outside of base aswell properly and he's pretty funny on msn and on xbox and is generally cool to talk to. Love his accent aswell. :$

Gregor - A lot of people think he's harsh and acts like a ****, but I think he's quite funny and makes me laugh. ^^)

Sean - Well for obvious reasons, like creating FM-Base, and speak to him on msn sometimes.

Jake - Don't talk to him that much, but he's quite funny when he drops comments on threads.

Tirath - Haven't spoken for him for too long, but he's funny on xbox and good for a laugh.

Bcfc (Gregerzzz) - Same as Tirath really, and gotta love his nickname of Gregerzzz :wub:

Chris, Luke, Dunc, Nathan and Aannddyy - All funny and good for a laugh, and I've played and spoke with all of them on xbox (except for Dunc, needs a **** mic like Danny does :p) and done a joint story or two with Chris and done one I think with Luke.

Cmh - Think Joe mentioned him earlier, and as Cmh said we don't see him much as he's not online when we are :)'(), but sometimes he sends me a message or two and he's pretty cool to speak to.

Joe - Used to hate each other, but he's got a good story going at the moment and he's slowly growing on me, keep it up Joe. :$

Anyone from FM-Base Elite.

Steve-ekonobi (sorry if I spelt that wrong. (A)) - Used to play fifa with him a lot and he's a legend.

I can't really think of anyone else at the moment, but then again it is about 7:20am, but to sum it up, if you're funny, I like you. <)

Sorry if I missed you out and I talk to you. :wub:

Last edited:
Joe, Max, Dunc, Cmh, Kris, Dan, Nick Main, PompeyDan, themadsheep, fourfourtwo, HarryinHD, Coach Carter, Drizzit, tiraths, Cam, Frankie, Mjt12, CorvetteC3, Jp Woody (as he does not accept **** which is cool)they are all cool dudes, always have postive things to say and good people, never spoken to any over MSN or anything, but you can just tell! peace guys! Fm-base rocks!

Last edited:
I forgot a few..

PompeyDan - Well, he supports Pompey for a start, and he makes a lot of good ideas for challenges etc on the site and his training schedules are immense, and generally is a cool guy.

Jack Fulham - Never really spoke to him that much, but he's pretty funny and is good for a laugh.

Deano - Speak to him on msn sometimes, and is good for a proper conversation about football etc, and is pretty cool.

Raikan - Nice guy and taught me on how to create a shorlist (H)

Chris - A supporter of my Rushden's story and a great guy (H)

cmh - Nice little fella and my fellow countrymate as well (H)

Ant not forgetting Joe, Jake, Sean, Winters (thx for making me the kit) and many more (H)

Too many to mention. In that case all that are on my friends list.

I genuinely feel most members have a unique quality about them and that’s what makes it a great forum to post on.

Special praise to StuW,Mike,Raikan,Nick Main and JP Woody who provide us with shortlists,graphics,databases,tactics and so on. They don't get enough praise for the effort put in.

The Staff - Everyone does a great job, the abuse given at times is uncalled for.

However like i said everyone deserves some sort of praise.

My favorite people on the site are Kris and Gregor because they are 2 of very few people on this site who can take a joke as well as give it.

Plus Kris is going bald at 21 so deserves my love. :wub:

not been around very long but never seen that much hate. bar one thread where someone started on the Mods.

dan-my kit making partner. an awesome msn friend and helper. ironic that hes a vale fan. mike-just love the comments he makes and astonmatu for the best fm story on cockfosters

Well this could take a while

The MSN Lads-- So many to name. but i wil try, Jamie,Alex, Max, Danny, Frankie, Harry, Taylor, Robson Musgrave, Robson Utting,DMF, Tirath, Andy R( Cuddles), Dan, BCFC, Clarky,Andy, CJ,Luke, Ben. Nick Main, Mike and ryan stubbs.--> even though i have no doubt argued with all of them in the past. all top people who i have alot of time for.( wanna join the MSN fun add me [email protected] )

The IRC people--> Jake, Redders, Becky, Kris, Andid, Kris and Sean-- always nice and polite. Redders is very funny person.

Everyone in FMBE--> top people, espicially Wes

The "others" Fifa Club
Ryangggs11- Top bloke. have alot of time for him.
Steve-O- Quite possiby the coolest man alive
Joker Da Smoker- Although not very active on here. top bloke always good chatting to him( maybe insulting pete a bit aswell)
Mark Jones- Top bloke

The Guys i love to disagree with

Billy Redup and Alfie Redrup-- I may argue with them, but have alot of tme for them. lets face it makes things more interesting and entertaining

Cjako-- Good i can hate you soo much at time. but again can love you so muh at others, overall nice bloke

cfc12345- Same as Cjacko

Zeb- You are so clever you knowledge of football is amazing

Joe- When you first Joined we might of clashed. but would ssay we are now good friends and i cant wait to play with you on fifa.

The Management team. all top notch people

oh and anyone else who loves my Grammar :p.

Anyone i have missed :wub:

Last edited:
For some reasons i like Scott posts. And Deano's Valencia story was one of the best and liked it very much.
No one actually knows me here coz i dont post much. But i read many posts, threads and follow almost everything.

forgot to mention scott* last night i do have arguements at times about football lol but we can get along aswell and i think its good how far he goes to defend utd he would get banned if it ment defending them and that proves what a true supporter he is tbh :D

forgot to mention scott* last night i do have arguements at times about football lol but we can get along aswell and i think its good how far he goes to defend utd he would get banned if it ment defending them and that proves what a true supporter he is tbh :D

Maybe the bold part is the reason i like him and his posts. They are very aggressive and straight forward posts. Bang on Face.. Keep it up mate.:)

Maybe the bold part is the reason i like him and his posts. They are very aggressive and straight forward posts. Bang on Face.. Keep it up mate.:)

yeah lol some arguements ive had with him in the past his put a post that is good and ive thought to my self oh **** i cant respond to that lol he does know alot about football and utd