Why is Neymar not a target in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally dread the day he moves abroad. That is, of course, unless some team makes a move for both Neymar and Ganso. These two have such a brilliant friendship off the field, and a brilliant partnership on it. Would be a shame to see them split up, because Santos are such a joy to watch.

Cool i hate my mum anyway. :p

How was she? is a right ***** tbh.

Also why does everyone have to say something about your mum like it offends you? haha

exactly, that means you not reporting me...whew

with your mother

if ii wanted to tell you where i been,i would of added that in op, just answer properly,is it so hard

I did answer it properly?

And by "where have you been" i mean have you not been keeping up with footy news?

Nah wouldn't report you she is a real *****.

Lots of interest in him, most clubs can't make a move for him due to work permit restrictions. This is the case with many young players from South America.

Last edited:
a lot of clubs are interested in him. Last year chelsea were the favourites to buy him, but now Barça and Manu are favourites. I hope Barça will win the race for him. He is very talented, but perhaps a little bit egoistic.

He will probly move to Real Madrid or one of the Milan teams. But i think he will go to Milan.

There are other clubs interested..but he might reject England.

Barcelona? Pretty unrealistic..he would be benched because they only rate players from their own academy.

a lot of clubs are interested in him. Last year chelsea were the favourites to buy him, but now Barça and Manu are favourites. I hope Barça will win the race for him. He is very talented, but perhaps a little bit egoistic.

Barca are too good already! that wouldn't be fair. :D

I don't think he should go to England maybe Serie A or La Liga.

just read the thread and move on, or better yet dont read the thread

You mean thats what you should do?

This is a thread about Neymar we have a right to talk about him its a forum where you voice your opinion.

@leinsterrugby, Great post mate.

just read the thread and move on, or better yet dont read the thread
stop acting like a ***, you opened a thread on Neymar so people will talk about it, if you dont like it move on. wont warn you again

You mean thats what you should do?

This is a thread about Neymar we have a right to talk about him its a forum where you voice your opinion.

@leinsterrugby, Great post mate.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

dam,im the '***' that opened this thread? Hw do i close this shi*,please tell me

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

dam,im the '***' that opened this thread? Hw do i close this shi*,please tell me

Become a premium member. :p

Why do you want to close it we are just talking about Neymar?

Because he simply needs some first team experience and because he would be put on the bench probably. When he is around 20 years, I think he might move.

ok keep talking about neymar, apparently some cake face reported me,so some cake face gave me a warning. And my post has to be about neymar,so yes hes a brazilian i heard.

ok keep talking about neymar, apparently some cake face reported me,so some cake face gave me a warning. And my post has to be about neymar,so yes hes a brazilian i heard.

Why would you open a thread discussing Neymar, then tell us NOT to talk about Neymar? Did you really expect someone to just give a simple reply and then close it? Not how threads work, I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.