Why is Neymar not a target in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just please ban him ?, Anyway It would be good to see Neymar out of Brazil and in the Champions league see how he does, Wonder if he will need to leave Brazil to get into the next WC squad for Brazil ?

Notice he has played 3 and scored 3 for Brazil. Not bad. Although against Scotland and the other team I don't know. (No offence but Scotland aren't the greatest footballing nation.)

Is there a way to mass report every post on this page? :$

Neymar will move to Europe next year I reckon. The big clubs won't be staved off for much longer, and Menezes wants him to go. His father seems to have his head screwed on properly though, so maybe not.

Notice he has played 3 and scored 3 for Brazil. Not bad. Although against Scotland and the other team I don't know. (No offence but Scotland aren't the greatest footballing nation.)

To be honest mate, I was dissapointed with Scotland in the game, Scotland normally always play superb against the bigger teams, Still yet to beat brazil though. However usually play good against big teams but we are too cautious rather than they way it used to be when they fought for everything. Scotlands problems is the games against smaller teams such as Lithuania, Faroes, San Marino etc. always struggle :S.

But granted Neymar was up against Caldwell so not exactly the hardest shift.

You are an embarrassment Gametime.

Status
Not open for further replies.