Why is Neymar not a target in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you open a thread discussing Neymar, then tell us NOT to talk about Neymar? Did you really expect someone to just give a simple reply and then close it? Not how threads work, I'm afraid.

thats how your mother workks tho

why on earth would he go to italy? isnt the italian league renowned for racist fans?

he's got like a 60m release clause, who would want 2 pay that? i know he's good like but 60m!

Neymar has stated... along with Ganso, that he doesn't want to fall into the trap of moving too soon, and jeapordising his career. There are a lot of Brazilians who have been touted as being the next big thing, only for them to struggle away from their homeland. Anyone remember Denilson?

Everyone in Europe is after him.

Real Madrid, Chelsea, Barcelona, Liverpool, United, both Milan sides, Juventus, Bayern and others.

He rejected a move to Chelsea in the summer. He'll move this summer I reckon.

are we?

honestly never heard our name mentioned in connection with him...

I heard that a few Brazilian legends told him to stay in brazil a bit longer and that's why he hasn't moved at all.. Not sure who the legends are. Personally don't see why everybodys jizzing in there pants over him, He has a bad haircut scored 2 goals one a penalty against a poor scotland team... PLaying against Caldwell is hardly the toughest challenge except getting past that big head of his.Its obvious he has got talent but some players can't play outside of their home countrys. He is a promising prospect but no guarantees it will work out.

Oh OP your real mature "Your mum" carry on, Yes lets say your mum because it sounds offensive such a cool kid. You daft "Cakeface" lmao. You'd best just be shutting up tbh, You start a thread people will talk what did you actually expect ? you would have complained if no one answered your question.

thats how your mother workks tho

people still say "your mom" as a cuss?

there's no doubt he has potential, but he's so big headed it's unreal, wouldn't mind him staying in brazil for a few years, then move abroad.

I heard that a few Brazilian legends told him to stay in brazil a bit longer and that's why he hasn't moved at all.. Not sure who the legends are. Personally don't see why everybodys jizzing in there pants over him, He has a bad haircut scored 2 goals one a penalty against a poor scotland team... PLaying against Caldwell is hardly the toughest challenge except getting past that big head of his.Its obvious he has got talent but some players can't play outside of their home countrys. He is a promising prospect but no guarantees it will work out.

Oh OP your real mature "Your mum" carry on, Yes lets say your mum because it sounds offensive such a cool kid. You daft "Cakeface" lmao. You'd best just be shutting up tbh, You start a thread people will talk what did you actually expect ? you would have complained if no one answered your question.

your mother would have complained ....cool kid,i like that...freak

your mother would have complained ....cool kid,i like that...freak

Lol ok, lets get back on topic. I feel really offended now by you saying that. talk about NEYMAR not peoples mothers. Time to grow up I think my friend.

No doubt Neymar has potential. But as everyone said, he needs to stay in Brazil for a few more years. Don't think he'll be ready if he moved to a top European club this summer

Lol ok, lets get back on topic. I feel really offended now by you saying that. talk about NEYMAR not peoples mothers. Time to grow up I think my friend.

i refuse to talk about your boyfriend, your mothers way more interesting. Smartest thing that came out of her mouth tho was my d***... But hey...who are we to judge

i refuse to talk about your boyfriend, your mothers way more interesting. Smartest thing that came out of her mouth tho was my d***... But hey...who are we to judge

This will be my last post to you in an arguement scenario. You are 19 years old time for you to grow up mate. Can tell you have no friends. Sitting at home eating because your bored eh ? ****. I'm also guessing your german so yes My mum had your **** in her mouth yet shes never been to germany. Interesting.

You can't refuse to talk about Neymar on this thread because this thread is about him. If you don't want to talk about him then do one and **** off off this forum rather than being an absolute ******.

This will be my last post to you in an arguement scenario. You are 19 years old time for you to grow up mate. Can tell you have no friends. Sitting at home eating because your bored eh ? ****. I'm also guessing your german so yes My mum had your **** in her mouth yet shes never been to germany. Interesting.

You can't refuse to talk about Neymar on this thread because this thread is about him. If you don't want to talk about him then do one and **** off off this forum rather than being an absolute ******.

aaah you nearly had me thinking you were psychic. Somebodys been talking to their mother about me. Hope all good things i hope. Anyway my step son, go on , chat about your boyfriend now.

You sound about 8. So i doubt that happened.

OT, I think the fact that his massive buy-out clause is one factor, but they'll sell him for something like 20mil this/next summer.

Do we know what his clause is (amount-wise)? :O And will he sign a new contract when It runs? I am not suggesting that he won't, I just genuinely don't know. :p

Whats with all the fecking spam -.-

He looked a very live player, very aware of his surroundings and i think he will be a very good player in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.