Wigan 3-2 Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 4K
It's only because Liverpool want to cling onto being "the most decorated club in English history"

My **** with that quote ¬_¬

I think letting Titus Bramble score against your side is embarassing enough let alone throwing a two goal lead away.

Arsenal Fans what I'm about to say may be wrong , but its what I would do if I was manager of Arsenal. Winning ugly , Arsenal don't do this enough teams like Chelsea and Man Utd do , even when they don't play well , they can still pick up lots of points through a season. This attractive way of playing is very good to the eye , but the facts tell it last 5 years or whatever no trophy's now that's incentive enough to change something. Try and change things a little regarding the way the team plays mix it up a little less of this trying to walk it into the net , buy a centre back , and a striker , and a winger , not some youths that take 3 or 4 years to become experienced players , im talking players who already have a name and experience , Then i can see Arsenal winning titles, Arsenal need to become a better team when they dont have the ball thats what does them in a lot.

I couldn't actually believe what i was watching in the last 10 minutes!

It was like a training match for most of the game then :S MADNESS!

It's only because Liverpool want to cling onto being "the most decorated club in English history"

My **** with that quote ¬_¬

But they are? The records don't lie..

I left this game at 2-0, then came out the library and it was 3-2. Really thought Arsenal could do it this year!

I don't think it's because Arsenal play attractive and fluent football that they are not winning the games, it's because the pressure gets to them. Most of the team are youngsters so they're bound to feel under pressure, which is why Arsene Wenger needs to buy more capable players and experienced throughout. It's time Arsenal stopped bottling it right at the death.

To be honest...I nearly wet my pants when that third goal went it XD

But they are? The records don't lie..

I left this game at 2-0, then came out the library and it was 3-2. Really thought Arsenal could do it this year!

I'm not saying that the records don't lie,I'm just saying that,within the last five to ten years,in comparison to what Manchester United has achieved,that's a load of bollocks.

He's been 'building' this team since 05/06. Since then they've got rid of Henry and won nothing. Honestly, i don't think they're going forwards, and because he's 'building' and not won anything in a while, i think Fibre-glass will leave. Then they're struggle.A lot.

I'm not saying that the records don't lie,I'm just saying that,within the last five to ten years,in comparison to what Manchester United has achieved,that's a load of bollocks.
Still...

I don't think it's because Arsenal play attractive and fluent football that they are not winning the games, it's because the pressure gets to them. Most of the team are youngsters so they're bound to feel under pressure, which is why Arsene Wenger needs to buy more capable players and experienced throughout. It's time Arsenal stopped bottling it right at the death.

Exactly.Vieira,Adams,Henry,Parlour,Wright,Toure (in some ways) - they are all Arsenal legends and they didn't cave under the pressure.Infact,if they were still around,but younger and as they were in their prime,Arsenal could be top now.

I would recommend selling off Almunia,buying Sebastian Frey or Rene Adler so that you at least have a good goalkeeper.

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

He's been 'building' this team since 05/06. Since then they've got rid of Henry and won nothing. Honestly, i don't think they're going forwards, and because he's 'building' and not won anything in a while, i think Fibre-glass will leave. Then they're struggle.A lot.

Still...

Still what? .. oO)

It is truth.

But its not a load of bollocks because you still haven't got more league titles than them <)

If RVP hadn't been injured for the majority of the season, it goes without saying the league would be a very different story about now.

Looked at this scoreline in pure silence. Then I got my head round it and proceeded to roflmao (H)

Arsenal will not win another title under Wegner, that's how I see it

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Still what? .. oO)

It is truth.[/QUOTE]
Still,we're the most decerated club in England (H)

We deffo need a new cb-Zapata? We were supposed to be interested last year? A new Gk? Joe Hart maybe? and a striker id like Dzeko or Hulk

That's a fair point. But I think the desire to play beautiful football has become a goal in itself to Wenger and that a bit of pragmatism is needed again (similar to how he won his last trophy with a grinding performance to win the FA Cup).

But its not a load of bollocks because you still haven't got more league titles than them <)

If RVP hadn't been injured for the majority of the season, it goes without saying the league would be a very different story about now.

yeah but thts a bullshite excuse really.. they had an injury to a big player, get over it, so has everyone else. Rio been injured most of season. we at one stage had 13 defenders unable to play., Injuries happen, if wenger had the money in January it is just bad judgement by him not to spend some of it.

Many clubs have had injuries, chelsea were without essien most of this season, man city were missing adebayor and toure for january and part of february, injuries are a pathetic excuse

Back