Wigan Athletic: Piers, Pies, and the Premier League

Should I plough on and try and get a new job or start a brand new story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MY SEARCH FOR A NEW JOB
My ringtone started warbling. I picked up.
"Hello, Mr Holliway. I'm Dave Clifton from The Sun Sport. Are you interested in the Blackpool job recently vacated by Harry Redknapp?" said the journalist.
"No comment." I told him flatly.
"Ok, that's fine, what about the Newcastle job that many expect Alan Pardew to be sacked from?" he said.
"If that was offered I would take it. Goodbye." I hung up. There had been so much recent speculation, I didn't know what to do. Beggers can't be choosers, so should I apply for the Blackpool job, or hold out and see what happens at Newcastle? Decisions had to be made soon. Very soon.

and also, lee clarke (?!) got the newcastle job so bad move really -_-

should of gone to the seasiders my friend, got a great squad and if you saved them this season, next season get promotion and get a massive transfer budget

A MISSED OPPORTUNITY
"Hello." I said as I picked up the phone
"Hello, Gary, Ken Orsdale here. You must know of the vacant managers post here. We would like to offer you the job!" he said.
"Thanks alot for the offer, Mr Orsdale, but I don't think Blackpool are quite right for me. Also, I would have to take a hefty pay cut, I'm guessing?"
"yes..."
"I'm very sorry, Mr Orsdale, but I must decline. Good luck with your Blackpool project."
"Thanks, Gary. Good luck for the future."

Then, the news I had been dreading came along. The Newcastle job was taken. By who? By Lee ******* Clarke! Really? Come on!!! The failed Birmingham manager, whoop de doo, he has a long list of achievements. Jesus christ alive. Should've taken the Blackpool job.

Its the end of the season now and im still unemployed, the nly offer ive had is mainz in the germanleague but i hate the bundesliga so I rejected, so if I don't get a job next season, I'll quit game and start a new story

View attachment 262313
REAL MADRID INTERESTED IN HOLLIWAY!
The footballing world was shocked last night, when Real Madrid said they were "flattered" that Holliway had shown interest. Holliway, who only applied out of hope, now looks to be in with a shot at one of the most prestigious jobs on earth!

Not happening guys, madrid and city did a manager swap, so annoying when that happanes -_-

AVAILABLE JOBS
Newcastle (again WTF?)
Tottenham (Finished 3rd so again WTF? AVB resigned for some reason)
Applied for both. WIsh me luck.

GOT THE NEWCASTLE JOB LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADE UP LOOK FORWARD TO A PROPER UPDATE SOON!!!!

A twist in the tale!!! Tottenham offer me the job, with £38 million spending budget!!! I am very tempted indeed. What should I do? I realy want to take it...

OK< followers, I am no longer newcy manager. I have gone 2 tottenham after just 2 days in the job :p cos I'm gangsta like dat. Don't criticise, but tottenham have bale and damiao, newcastle have guitierez and olic -_-

City and Madrid ALWAYS swap managers. So weird. Good luck with Spurs *Spits on the floor* (Im a Chelsea fan)

lads, what do you think about aa straight swap with santos , modric for moura? bearing in mind we have siggurdsson, marchisio, damiao etc?

July Update! Tottenham 2013/14 season

My goals:
Champions League qualification
Win a domestic trophy
Keep hold of Modric (even though I was willing to swap him lol)
Only lose a maximum of three games at Perryman Arena (new stadium)
red= brought in by AVB

Transfers IN (so far):
Rafael van der Vaart from Man City (£2.7m)
Anders Lindegaard from Man United (£2.3m)
Claudio Marchisio from Juventus (£12.5m)
Alex Smithies (Free transfers)
Bruno Manga from Ajax, (£6m)
Wesley Said from Lyon (£1.4m)
Des Robertson, Middlesborough (£1.4m) (15 year old regen)
Georgy Schennikov, CSKA Moskva (£12.75m)
Adel Taarabt, Marseille (£3.8m)

Transfers OUT:
Benoit Asouo-Ekotto to Lille, Loan fee of 700k, future fee £3.6m
Brad Friedel, Released
Steven Pienaar to Atletico Madrid, £2m
A load of regens out on loan to feeder club Dundee.
Andros Townsend, Loan, Charlton
Markus Rosenburg to AS Nancy, 300k.
Zeki Fryers, Loan to Blackburn

Pre season that I have played:

Spurs 2-1 Zenit St. Petersburg
Spurs 4-0 Parma
Gateshead 1-5 Spurs

I think I'll do updates on every two months and narratives every now and again, but I wanna think of a very good storyline, any suggestions?

Last edited: