Wigan Vs. Manchester United 26th 15:00

What will the result be ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Commentator1: Vidic is so commanding today
Commentator 2: When was he not commanding, he was always commanding..

We normally **** goals past wigan and it helps spurs us on to a good goal scoring run of form, so i am going to go for a dominant 4-0 win, with Rooney getting 2 and Nani getting one, with Vidic scoring

Well hopefully i am right about the run as well as the score.

O'Shea with a nice skill, and injured himself in the process after shooting with left foot..

I would put Hernandez as signing of the season along with VDV. With my bias view he is the best signing of the season as he is available for every game.

Is he eligible for young player of the year? He scored 9 league goals and 13 overall, and he is not even regular starter.

Reason?

See below.

Hernandez goals are all important ones. The one which decided games.

If we win this game, it will be 4 away wins.

Stoke: Hernandez scored both in 2-1 win
WBA: He scored the winner
Blackpool: He scored the equaliser
Wigan: Scored both goals in 2-0.

What a signing,

VDS = Flying Dutchman
O'Shea = The Versatile One
Vidic = The Rock
Smalling = Not Half Bad
Evra = Marathon Man
Fletcher = The Engine
Carrick = Composure
Scholes = The Playmaker
Nani = The Wing Wizard
Rooney = The Beast
Hernandez = Chicharito

Fabio = The Surprise
Berbatov = The Artist

Man Utd = 4-0 against Wigan

VDS = Flying Dutchman
O'Shea = The Versatile One
Vidic = The Rock
Smalling = Not Half Bad
Evra = Marathon Man
Fletcher = The Engine
Carrick = Composure
Scholes = The Playmaker
Nani = The Wing Wizard
Rooney = The Beast
Hernandez = Chicharito

Fabio = The Surprise
Berbatov = The Artist

Man Utd = 4-0 against Wigan

= Worst poem ever :p

I would put Hernandez as signing of the season along with VDV. With my bias view he is the best signing of the season as he is available for every game.

Is he eligible for young player of the year? He scored 9 league goals and 13 overall, and he is not even regular starter.

Reason?

See below.

Two shots, two goals today? Him and VDV have both been bargains.

Good result, good performance. I'm off to watch Le Crunch

Fletcher with another god-like performance, he is our best crosser by a mile :p.
Also thought Carrick did very well for a change and Smalling and Vidic prawned as usual.
good result and it was good to see O'Shea doing that nutmeg, when he first signed he used to do them all the time XD

Two shots, two goals today? Him and VDV have both been bargains.

Three shots i think. One shot was blocked, which was on target. So it will be counted as shot on target if I'm not wrong.

Anyways he is as clinical as it gets..

Good to see a decent performance again after two seriously lacklustre ones, and hopefully we can carry some momentum into the next couple of games. It's so frustrating seeing Gibson picking passes out like today in a nice cameo performance after awful ball retention against Marseille (along with the rest of the team in all fairness) . He has the potential. Nice to see Fabio make an impact on the left wing too. Hernandez continues to ask questions about a starting berth, and it will surely give SAF a selection dilemma for tuesday's showdown.

Enjoy it whilst it last because in 8 days time you will be out of the title race.